PUBG Mobile’s 0.13.0 Update Adds 4v4 Team Deathmatch
PUBG MOBILE has a huge new update today, which adds for the first time ever, 4v4 team deathmatch battles. This mode is available in both the First-Person Perspective and Third-Person Perspective and has a timed respawn where teams work to gain the most kills for that coveted chicken dinner. But that is not the only addition to the game. Control Settings were also upgraded, so that both FPP and TPP now have unique settings, for increased customization. The Godzilla: King of the Monsters crossover continues, with a Godzilla theme to the lobby background, alongside events, rewards and more. The Vikendi map now also has footprints, so players can track their enemies through the snow, and a new Third-Party Anti-Cheat system was added to the game. Players can challenge themselves to a new wave of in-game trials for the new team deathmatch mode, such as initial and final kills, number of victories and more.
As PUBG MOBILE grows into one of the world’s most trending mobile games, it is devoted to providing a better gaming environment and being proactive in building a balanced and sustainable online gaming ecosystem. PUBG MOBILE is introducing a new “Gameplay Management” system to encourage players to enjoy a sustainable and balanced PUBG MOBILE experience. Players will be requested to confirm their age to activate the Gameplay Management when they login for the first time, while players under the age of 18 have to acknowledge a gaming advisory before they can start the game.
Also, the system will use pop-up notification about game playing time to reminder players to have a rest or stop the game. The Gameplay Management system has been deployed recently in certain areas, including Asian and North African countries, including Indonesia, India, Nepal, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt. The Gameplay Management system will deploy in other markets in stages. Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation also announced a new milestone that PUBG MOBILE has surpassed another impressive milestone as more than 400 million downloads and 50 million daily active users outside of China.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus AEterno: New update details space terrain
- The development team behind the upcoming MMORTS "Novus AETerno" has recently released a news update on their Kickstarter page regard...
- Starlite: Astronaut Rescue - NASA approved game now on Steam
- Project Whitecard Studios Inc. announced today the release of “Starlite: Astronaut Rescue - Developed in Collaboration with NASA” for PC, ...
- Dragon Nest Europe: The Wrath of the Desert Dragon
- Shanda Games releases a new update for Dragon Nest Europe that revisits an old dungeon, introduces a new one, and more.