Guild Wars 2’s Season 4 Finale Reveals Release Date
“Death is not the end. . .”
Guild Wars 2‘s Living World Season 4, titled War Eternal will arrive on Tuesday, May 14th, 2019. Today we have the trailer that sets up this exciting story event, and Tyria will be changed forever. A dear friend perishes in Episode 5, and the Commander and their allies are out of time, as well as options. A sliver of hope remains, and War Eternal will take players on a daring, odds-defying journey, as they chase down the wounded (and angry!) Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik. War Eternal is free for players who own Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire and ArenaNet also announced the Guild Wars 2 Standard/Deluxe Collections, as well as the Path of Fire Standard/Deluxe Editions will be on sale for 50% off until May 19th on their website.
With plenty of surprises in store, Episode 6 will feature a bevy of new content for the game, including:
- A new flying mount, the Skyscale, a rideable dragon that can climb walls and scorch enemies
- A new map that promises to unlock answers to the Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik’s very existence
- The legendary greatsword Exordium, which changes form depending on which attack skills a player uses
- A new upgradeable, two-tier Mist Shard armor set
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online: Campaign of Ashes is Now Live
- In the early hours this morning, September 3rd, the latest content update to the uniquely stylized cross-genre MMORPG Black Gold Online offici...
- Haven-worlds arrive in WAKFU on June 18th
- In terms of Housing, Ankama had already innovated with the Haven-bag, kind of little portable home. This time, the game WAKFU goes even furthe...
- DC Legends: Tips and Tricks
- We've been offered some official tips and tricks to help you improve your game in DC Legends, the new mobile fighting game featuring your...