Dungeons & Dragons Online Announces April Expansion, ‘Masterminds of Sharn’
Daybreak Games announced details for a new expansion coming to PC and Mac for Dungeons & Dragons Online: Masterminds of Sharn. Sharn, one of the most iconic locations in the Eberron setting is coming to D&D Online on April 30th, 2019. This expansion will have 16 hand-crafted dungeons, a new raid, and a public area to explore. The expansion also has a new wilderness area, as players venture to The Cogs, deep beneath the city. There are mighty creatures, and treacherous paths, that only the bravest need seek out.
Featuring new treasures, monsters and secrets to discover, Masterminds of Sharn enriches the Dungeons & Dragons Online experience with a wealth of new content and also includes guest Dungeon Masters, such as Campaign creator Keith Baker, and Maze Arcana’s Ruty Rutenberg and Kyle Vogt. Pre-sales for the expansion are now available, with three stunning versions to choose from, all featuring the brand new Tiefling race.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Asda Story Adds Open World PvP
- The anime inspired MMORPG Asda Story has had a major PvP related update. It adds a new open world PvP feature called Mining War. Battle for co...
- Black Gold Online: New Class Spellsword Announced
- Snail Games USA announces the Spellsword class for Black Gold Online.
- Siegefall Mobile Review
- Facing off against PvE and PvP opponents is a matter of directing your forces from the standard starting position, then finding a route!