Captains of DarkTide Open Beta Begins August 3
Captains of DarkTide, the free to play naval MMORPG based entirely on the Sea, is set to begin its open beta on August 3, 2010. The only other free to play MMORPG with an in depth naval system is Florensia from Alaplaya, but that has a land-based component as well. Captains of DarkTide is a browser based game and is developed by Silverlode Interactive, the same company behind the client based MMORTS Saga.
Captains of DarkTide Gameplay Screenshot
Catains of DarkTide runs on the web browser and is powered by the powerful Unity Web Player, which games like FusionFall and Tigers Woods Online already utilize.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer the Frozen Tundra in Crusaders Quest
- Start the quest to reconstruct the Soulbound Weapons and finally defeat the impossibly malicious machines of the Frozen Tundra!
- RuneFest 2019 Thoughts
- I have now in some way, become a part of the Runescape Community. And I'm glad that I'm here.
- MU Online Season 14: Part 2 Now Live
- WEBZEN announced today the release of its latest update, Season 14: Part 2 for its classic MMORPG MU Online.