Captains of DarkTide Open Beta Begins August 3
Captains of DarkTide, the free to play naval MMORPG based entirely on the Sea, is set to begin its open beta on August 3, 2010. The only other free to play MMORPG with an in depth naval system is Florensia from Alaplaya, but that has a land-based component as well. Captains of DarkTide is a browser based game and is developed by Silverlode Interactive, the same company behind the client based MMORTS Saga.
Captains of DarkTide Gameplay Screenshot
Catains of DarkTide runs on the web browser and is powered by the powerful Unity Web Player, which games like FusionFall and Tigers Woods Online already utilize.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Game Mode & Spectator Mode arrive in Heroes of Order & Chaos
- Heroes of Order & Chaos just got more competitive! Now players can watch live matches of their friends in-game with Spectator Mode.
- Destiny: Makes over 500 Million in One Day
- Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), announced today that the company sold more...
- Warframe: Operation: Breeding Grounds is Live and Loaded
- Digital Extremes has announced that Warframe's newest update, Operation: Breeding Grounds, is now live.