Captains of DarkTide Open Beta Begins August 3
Captains of DarkTide, the free to play naval MMORPG based entirely on the Sea, is set to begin its open beta on August 3, 2010. The only other free to play MMORPG with an in depth naval system is Florensia from Alaplaya, but that has a land-based component as well. Captains of DarkTide is a browser based game and is developed by Silverlode Interactive, the same company behind the client based MMORTS Saga.
Captains of DarkTide Gameplay Screenshot
Catains of DarkTide runs on the web browser and is powered by the powerful Unity Web Player, which games like FusionFall and Tigers Woods Online already utilize.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Uncharted Waters Online Opens the Door to Historical Korea
- Land, ho! Uncharted Waters Online, the historical massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG), sails into brand new territory with...
- Yoozoo's 'Era of Celestials' Reaches over 300,000 Pre-Registrations
- Yoozoo recently announced the beginning of pre-registration for their upcoming MMO ARPG, Era of Celestials.
- Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed x Dynasty Warriors 9 Collaboration Event
- It's already been a year since Nexon Korea unleashed the ARPG, Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed.