Captains of DarkTide Open Beta Begins August 3
Captains of DarkTide, the free to play naval MMORPG based entirely on the Sea, is set to begin its open beta on August 3, 2010. The only other free to play MMORPG with an in depth naval system is Florensia from Alaplaya, but that has a land-based component as well. Captains of DarkTide is a browser based game and is developed by Silverlode Interactive, the same company behind the client based MMORTS Saga.
Captains of DarkTide Gameplay Screenshot
Catains of DarkTide runs on the web browser and is powered by the powerful Unity Web Player, which games like FusionFall and Tigers Woods Online already utilize.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Etherium: The First Gameplay Video Released
- Slated for release very early next year, Etherium unveils through 4 minutes of gameplay sequences, captured from a nearly final version of the...
- War Thunder: New Tanks and Map Available in Ground Forces
- Gaijin announces new tanks introduced in War Thunder: Ground Forces.
- Hirez Roundup #8
- Today, I'm going to ruffle some feathers I imagine. This one will be a bit shorter than normal, but I'm going to talk about Cards Un...