Neverwinter: Tomb of Annihilation PC Launch Trailer
Cryptic Studios announces the launch of Neverwinter: Tomb of Annhilation on PC.
Tomb of Annihilation sends adventurers to investigate the land of Chult in a new arc of the story. Players must uncover the source of the Death Curse and fend off undead, dinosaurs, and more alongside old friends including Minsc and Celest. New features in Tomb of Anniliation include:
- Chult Jungle Adventure Zone: Explore the Soshenstar River Basin, locating clues and tracking the source of the mysterious Death Curse. Close encounters with prowling dinosaurs and deadly Yuan-ti await adventurers.
- Port Nyanzaru Social Hub: The port will not only grant adventurers safety from the beasts of Chult, but also act as a home away from home. Vendors, quest-givers, and more await in this new destination.
- Tomb of the Nine Gods Dungeon: An end-game experience is now available for seasoned adventurers with a knack for feats of daring. This dungeon features powerful bosses, ancient puzzles, and a challenge unlike any before in Neverwinter.
- Monster Hunts with Volo: The famed explorer and all-around monster authority ventures to Chult as well, offering players the opportunity to track and catalogue local beasts. D&D game designer and all-around maestro, Chris Perkins voices the famous Volothamp Geddarm in Neverwinter.
- Tomb of Annihilation Campaign: Following the conclusion of the Death Curse storyline, players will open up an end-game campaign exploring the Soshenstar River, leading into the heart of Chult.
- Other features: An additional bag slot, private PvP queues, dinosaur mounts, heroic encounters and repeatable adventures are now available.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Raiders’ New Holiday Update Is Live
- Fans of the mobile RPG Wakfu Raiders are in for a jolly treat this month.
- Forge of Empires Introduces New 'Tomorrow' Era
- The German developer InnoGames, has just introduced a new period to its strategic online game Forge of Empires: The Tomorrow Era.
- Mercenaries Revealed for Ecol Tactics Online
- GamesCampus has announced details today on the four NPC mercenary classes available in Ecol Tactics Online.