Genesis A.D Open Beta Begins Nov 8
Genesis A.D, the 3D sci-fi themed MMOFPS published by ijji, is expected to begin its open beta phase starting November 8 – the open beta is right around the corner. A special “press preview” is scheduled for November 3, 2010 and open beta should follow shortly after that. The “Pre-OBT” is scheduled to begin November 4, 2010 and will be open to anyone who redeems a pre OBT beta key – which MMOHuts.com will have on our MMO Giveaways section when that event begins. Pre open beta will let let players who redeem a key into the open beta few days before the official open beta begins. There won’t be a wipe after pre-obt.
Genesis A.D Screenshot
ijji also publishes Gunz, Alliance of Valiant Arms, Karos Online, Soldier Front, Lunia, Soul of the Ultimate Nation, Warrior Epic, HolyBeast Online and numerous other free to play MMOs and MMORPGs. Genesis A.D is an epic, free-to-play sci-fi FPS that puts players in the role of elite super-soldiers as they do battle in the ultimate virtual world in preparation for the most important mission in the history of mankind. Featuring intense, twitch- action gameplay, Genesis A.D allows players to wield unique and dynamic abilities that push player versus player combat into overdrive and boost gameplay far beyond today’s modern combat shooters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Taichi Panda: Arriving in US & UK
- Taichi Panda became officially available on the iOS App Store in the US and UK the morning of March 5th. Along with the new regional access, a...
- Dead Effect Sequel Coming to Mobile in September
- Dead Effect was previously released on PC via Steam and the sequel is going mobile on iOS and Android.
- Conan Exiles Early Access Impressions
- Conan Exiles is a game that is best compared with the likes of Rust and Ark.