Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan Heads into Steam Early Access
Publisher Insel Games and developer Nuri Works release their sci-fi MMO-ARPG Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan via Steam Early Access today, thus entering the next phase of its development cycle after several closed Alpha and Beta tests. If fast-paced MMO and Hack’n’Slash gameplay wasn’t enough, the famous FPS heroes Duke Nukem and Serious Sam join the games lineup of playable characters. Wild Buster offers a challenging and fast-paced combat system, unique skills per hero as well as a dodging system to evade bosses’ attacks during an action-packed and hectic battle. Players can form groups of up to five, set up guilds and go on raids to tackle difficult PVE challenges. There’s also the “Squad League” PVP arena, where players compete in 5v5 battles. There are also three editions of the game available on Steam, which have a 20% launch discount. These offer a variety of in-game items like mounts and pets and can still purchase the packages available on their Indiegogo Campaign.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul: New site revealed as launch date approaches
- Echo of Soul, the upcoming free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, has revealed a treasure trove of information about the game's backstory, characte...
- ArenaNet reveals Guild Wars 2 Warrior Elite Specialization
- Today ArenaNet revealed the berserker, the elite specialization for the warrior profession debuting in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- Digimon Masters Review
- The game starts off by giving players a choice to pick an avatar based on the four protagonists from the fifth anime.