Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan Heads into Steam Early Access
Publisher Insel Games and developer Nuri Works release their sci-fi MMO-ARPG Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan via Steam Early Access today, thus entering the next phase of its development cycle after several closed Alpha and Beta tests. If fast-paced MMO and Hack’n’Slash gameplay wasn’t enough, the famous FPS heroes Duke Nukem and Serious Sam join the games lineup of playable characters. Wild Buster offers a challenging and fast-paced combat system, unique skills per hero as well as a dodging system to evade bosses’ attacks during an action-packed and hectic battle. Players can form groups of up to five, set up guilds and go on raids to tackle difficult PVE challenges. There’s also the “Squad League” PVP arena, where players compete in 5v5 battles. There are also three editions of the game available on Steam, which have a 20% launch discount. These offer a variety of in-game items like mounts and pets and can still purchase the packages available on their Indiegogo Campaign.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Celestials Reveals All-New Team Battle 'Chaos Incubus'
- Era of Celestials is putting the players' input first again, with this new cross-server/team battle event, Chaos Incubus.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Presents Massive Mummy See Mummy Doom Update
- En Masse announces the launch of the Mummy See Mummy Doom update for Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR).
- Planet Calypso Announces Major Changes
- Planet Calypso has announced Entropia Universe Version Update 12.8, a major update designed to make some serious changes to crafting, loot, an...