Heroes & Generals Unveils New Map in ‘Colmar Hamlet’ Update
Colmar Hamlet is the all-new map for the Encounter Game Mode in Heroes & Generals Update 1.10. Two teams of infantry soldiers battle for control of a small settlement, a hamlet, knowing that a victory will make a difference in the persistent online war. It’s designed to provide a new audience with an easy-to-read layout where they will hopefully have their first successful battles. It will also be enjoyable for veterans to challenge their skill and teamwork. In addition, there are 42 new Helmet Covers, 14 new vehicle paint jobs, new weather settings and much more. The full details can be found in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Closed Beta of Champions of Titan Begins Today
- IDC/Games announced today that their new type of MMORPG, Champions of Titan, begins their Closed Beta Test today.
- CI Games and Bandai Namco Announce Enemy Front Limited Edition
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. and CI Games, have announced a limited edition version of Enemy Front, the new first-person shooter action gam...
- Final Fantasy XIV - Patch 5.01 Is Live
- The latest patch has arrived for Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, with 5.01. The full notes are also below.