Heroes & Generals Unveils New Map in ‘Colmar Hamlet’ Update
Colmar Hamlet is the all-new map for the Encounter Game Mode in Heroes & Generals Update 1.10. Two teams of infantry soldiers battle for control of a small settlement, a hamlet, knowing that a victory will make a difference in the persistent online war. It’s designed to provide a new audience with an easy-to-read layout where they will hopefully have their first successful battles. It will also be enjoyable for veterans to challenge their skill and teamwork. In addition, there are 42 new Helmet Covers, 14 new vehicle paint jobs, new weather settings and much more. The full details can be found in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2 Mobile App Now Available
- Check in on PlanetSide 2's status from anywhere you have your mobile, plus reference handy guides.
- Endless Legend Beta Impressions
- Endless Legend is a new turn-based strategy game from the creators of well-received Endless Space, Amplitude Studios. That game considers itse...
- Dota 2: Techies has arrived!
- Techies has been one of the most hyped and anticipated heroes to be ported to Dota 2.