Heroes & Generals Unveils New Map in ‘Colmar Hamlet’ Update
Colmar Hamlet is the all-new map for the Encounter Game Mode in Heroes & Generals Update 1.10. Two teams of infantry soldiers battle for control of a small settlement, a hamlet, knowing that a victory will make a difference in the persistent online war. It’s designed to provide a new audience with an easy-to-read layout where they will hopefully have their first successful battles. It will also be enjoyable for veterans to challenge their skill and teamwork. In addition, there are 42 new Helmet Covers, 14 new vehicle paint jobs, new weather settings and much more. The full details can be found in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heavy Metal Machines' Esports Championship Arrives on the South American Servers
- Hoplon announced that beginning tomorrow (May 25th, 2019), the Heavy Metal Machines eSports tournament takes off.
- Vindictus Reveals A Fiery New Hero
- A powerful new character comes to Vindictus today, in the form of The Last Draker, Miri.
- MicroVolts Surge Expansion Now Live
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the biggest update yet for MicroVolts, the free-to-play cartoon-style third-person shooter, now available...