Heroes & Generals Unveils New Map in ‘Colmar Hamlet’ Update
Colmar Hamlet is the all-new map for the Encounter Game Mode in Heroes & Generals Update 1.10. Two teams of infantry soldiers battle for control of a small settlement, a hamlet, knowing that a victory will make a difference in the persistent online war. It’s designed to provide a new audience with an easy-to-read layout where they will hopefully have their first successful battles. It will also be enjoyable for veterans to challenge their skill and teamwork. In addition, there are 42 new Helmet Covers, 14 new vehicle paint jobs, new weather settings and much more. The full details can be found in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crowfall Discusses Changes to Armor System
- Crowfall's latest developer blog reveals that the team is taking a new approach to the game's armor system.
- Small-Ass Monsters Introduced to TERA
- Big ass monsters getting you down? TERA has a solution!
- Xsyon Sandbox MMORPG Launches on Steam
- Xsyon: Prelude, the apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, is now available on Steam!