Heroes & Generals Unveils New Map in ‘Colmar Hamlet’ Update
Colmar Hamlet is the all-new map for the Encounter Game Mode in Heroes & Generals Update 1.10. Two teams of infantry soldiers battle for control of a small settlement, a hamlet, knowing that a victory will make a difference in the persistent online war. It’s designed to provide a new audience with an easy-to-read layout where they will hopefully have their first successful battles. It will also be enjoyable for veterans to challenge their skill and teamwork. In addition, there are 42 new Helmet Covers, 14 new vehicle paint jobs, new weather settings and much more. The full details can be found in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Dungeon Bros Closed Beta Period Announced
- Wired Productions today announced the rock-themed, co-op dungeon brawler Super Dungeon Bros will support a Closed Beta
- EverQuest II: Extended (Free to Play) Released
- EverQuest II: Extended officially launches. The beta servers launched on August 19, 2010 and players can begin experiencing EQ2 for free.
- Gauntlet Twitch TV Stream
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) today announced the creation of the official Gauntlet Twitch channel which will feature exclusiv...