Wild Buster is an upcoming sci-fi action MMORPG developed by Nuri Vista for PC and will be available on Steam Early Access. In Wild Buster players can engage in intense RPG hack-and-slash gameplay and choose between two warring factions of the human race, Guardians and Abandon, and work against their enemies to save the universe.
This militaristic science fiction universe is outfitted with over 20 unique characters that you can play as. Each character is on the side of either the Guardians or Abandon, but both must work together to stop the Brokken, a half-man half-machine race trying to convert what remains of the human race into Brokken. Guardians are a military organization with the mission to protect all humans and the Abandon are an alliance of unbound, wild mutants that are less organized, but adept at surviving in harsh environments. Every character has a unique ability and role to serve a group, whether it be fighting off the enemy up close with swords and shields or blasting at them from afar with guns and missiles.
If you find that you just can’t think about defeating the Brokken without first settling the score with your opposing faction or even your allies then you can take part in different PvP matches. Battle in squad leagues of 5v5 and 10v10, fight in 4 different open PvP zones, or go to the free-for-all treasure brawl where the winner takes all the spoils! Make sure you don’t forget about the Brokken threat, but make sure to make time to prove your worth to Guardians and Abandon alike as well!
A war of desperation has broke out in the world, resulting in a gritty, science fiction mess. Team up with the opposing faction to protect humanity from the Brokken, but try not to let your differences get in the way in Wild Buster!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 14, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Nuri Vista
- Publisher: Nuri Vista
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 3.5/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit) or higher.
- CPU: Intel i5 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 750 or equivalent
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second Hosts Live Q&A
- WarpPortal is proud to host a live Q&A session via TwitchTv to discuss the development schedule and preview of updates coming in the next ...
- World Of Tanks Announces New British Tech Tree
- Wargaming.net has announced that World of Tanks will soon release a British tech tree.