Neverwinter PlayStation 4 Launch Trailer
Neverwinter arrives on PlayStation 4 today for the PlayStation Nation. All PS players will be able to get in the game on July 19.
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced that Neverwinter – the Dungeons & Dragons-based, free-to-play MMORPG – is available today on the PlayStation®4 through the purchase of the Onyx Head Start pack. Neverwinter officially launches on PlayStation®4 July 19. See what adventures and challenges await players along the iconic Sword Coast of the Forgotten Realms in the official launch trailer below.
The Onyx Head Start pack will include the following items and is available today for $19.99:
- Head Start access to Neverwinter
- Fragile Onyx Weapon Pack
- Onyx Keyring with 20 enchanted keys
- Adventurer’s Helper Pack
- Graycloak’s Legacy weapon
- Onyx Horse mount
- “The Onyx Adorned” title
Transporting players into a fully realized roleplaying experience based on Wizards of the Coast’s storied franchise, Neverwinter PlayStation®4 will feature all existing content from the base game, including eight playable classes and nine expansions. This includes the game’s latest update, The Maze Engine, allowing players to experience the latest Dungeons & Dragons adventures with their friends. Neverwinter is available today through the Onyx Head Start pack, which can be purchased for $19.99 on the PlayStation®Store and features controls optimized to incorporate the DualShock 4’s touchpad, Party Chat integration and more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman Hero's Pack Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment announces the release of Swordsman's Hero's Pack, a $60 item bundle.
- New York Comic-Con 2013 – Day 1
- The first day was primarily focused to press & exhibitors only, with public openings starting at 4PM EST, so there wasn’t much action go...
- Offworld Trading Company Release Date Announced
- Stardock and Mohawk Games have announced April 28, 2016 as the release date for Offworld Trading Company, the economic strategy game.