Marvel Future Fight Adds Agents of Atlas Hero Team
Three new characters are ready to defend the Earth in Marvel Future Fight, as the “Agents of Atlas” team joins the cast. As of now, Doctor Voodoo, Aero, and Sword Master can be recruited. There are also new uniforms available to celebrate this, in the “Lifestyle Series 1”. Luna Snow, Crescent, and White Fox. Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Rogue, Sabretooth, and Vision will receive new Uncanny Avengers-themed uniforms.
Other fun new changes are arriving in this update, such as a new “Dimension Mission”. In this, players can receive various rewards by playing particular themed stages daily. Higher stages mean better rewards as well. Improvements were made to the World Boss content by adjusting its levels for beginners, so they can tackle this as well. We go back to Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver again, as they can be challenged in World Boss Ultimate Mode as of today.
Other changes for MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT include:
- Quicksilver can be upgraded to Tier 3, unlocking new ultimate skills.
- The ‘Realize Potential’ feature is now unlocked for Doctor Voodoo, Aero, Sword Master, Rogue, Silk, Shang-Chi, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), and Hulk (Amadeus Cho).
- Daily Missions, Special Missions, Dimension Rift and Villain Siege are removed.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warplanes Release Date Changed
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced that its highly anticipated flight combat action MMO World of...
- Era of Celestials Now Available Globally
- Following a successful pre-registration event, Yoozoo Games latest MMOARPG, Era of Celestials is now available globally.
- 4Story M: Flying Dragon Arrows Official Launch
- The motto of 4STORY M: FLYING DRAGON ARROWS was based on the old Cabal Shooter style action game called Blood Bros.