Age of Wushu: Winter Content Announcement
After a featured pack expansion in The Legends of Mount Hua, many may think we are taking a break from filling the world of Age of Wushu with exciting content for players to experience. This Winter we are proving the Legends were just the beginning.
Winter of 2013 is on the way, prepare yourselves for the invading new additions to Age of Wushu. Coveted new Scripts to master, Instances hidden within your own School, Ultimate Power, and of course the strength of Marriage are coming soon. Find out more below:
The Sunflower Manual and Star Vortex scripts once hurled the world of Jianghu into chaos, and have arisen again to finish the job. Wushu Masters will be put to the truest of tests as they attempt to learn and try to master these treasured scripts.
Every school has a dark side. That dark side is opening and ready to challenge you. The gates to the forbidden grounds have opened at YOUR School’s Scene. Take on these obstacles for glory, power, and a chance at something truly Ultimate…
The pinnacle of your School’s teachings have revealed themselves to you at last. Do you dare for glory and lead your school to new heights with this Final Inner Skill? Slice a path through other schools on your way to domination
Celebrate the union of Masters on a different level, not just their combat skills. Engage in romance and announce your love for another Master with a festival filled with fireworks, dancing, and more. Invite friends to join in on the experience, but watch out for the uninvited crasher attempting to ruin your big day.
Find out more about these additions to Age of Wushu in the coming weeks as we get closer to an action packed Jianghu Winter!
Articles You May Enjoy
- HiRez Roundup #3
- Editor's Note: Thank you, HiRez for taking 4-20 so very very seriously, as it deserves. That was delightful; so thank you.
- Final Fantasy XIV Announces The Return of All Saints' Wake
- Final Fantasy XIV's All Saints' Wake event is back, which runs until Thursday, November 1st, at 8 am PDT.
- Space Engineers - Survival and Multiplayer Milestones Reached
- Keen Software House announced today that two key-milestones in the development of Space Engineers have been achieved: Survival mode and Multi-...