Kingdom Under Fire 2 – Gameplay Trailer
Kingdom Under Fire II is almost here in the West, arriving on November 14th, 2019 and combines the MMO and RTS genres. Today’s trailer shows off some of the epic battles players will be able to take part in, as one of five character classes. Berserker, Elementalist, Gunslinger, Ranger, and Spellsword are on offer, each with their own abilities and playstyles. This world has three powerful factions, all vying for control: the Human Alliance, Dark Legion, Encablossians. Taking place 50 years after the events of Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders and features an immersive story-driven online campaign, playable solo or multiplayer.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Celebrates the Holidays
- Perfect World Holidays Every holiday season, many of Perfect World Entertainment’s games are transformed with glittery festive treatments.
- Heroes Charge Mobile Review
- Heroes Charge is an extremely fun game to play, and it looks sharp to boot. Unfortunately it does require some time and effort.
- Nival Announces Blitzkrieg 3
- A decade ago, Nival cemented itself as a leader in strategy gaming with the launch of its now-classic Blitzkrieg series, which has won more th...