Moonrise Announces Upcoming Closure
Undead Labs has announced that its monster-battling online game for PC and mobile, Moonrise, will not see a commercial release.
In a blog post, UL explained that while the game was well-loved by some, it did not have enough staying power to result in a working and profitable game for the studio. Since the studio cannot see a bright future for the game, it will release its remaining content and grant current players a sunset pack and additional boosts, keeping the servers open for current players to enjoy for the remainder of the year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soviet Dream Machines Event for World of Tanks Consoles Begins in May
- Starting May 1st, 2018, the "Soviet Dream Machines" event will begin for World of Tanks Console, lasting for the whole month.
- Planetside 2 PAX East Livestream on now!
- Sony Online Entertainment is present in Boston this weekend showcasing some new content for Planetside 2. What exactly are they showcasing? Th...
- Maestia to launch on WarpPortal
- Gravity Interactive has announced that Maestia will launch on its WarpPortal this summer.