Moonrise Announces Upcoming Closure
Undead Labs has announced that its monster-battling online game for PC and mobile, Moonrise, will not see a commercial release.
In a blog post, UL explained that while the game was well-loved by some, it did not have enough staying power to result in a working and profitable game for the studio. Since the studio cannot see a bright future for the game, it will release its remaining content and grant current players a sunset pack and additional boosts, keeping the servers open for current players to enjoy for the remainder of the year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Vikings: Defender Class update
- Paradox Interactive today revealed and added a new character class to War of the Vikings, the Viking Age close-quarter combat game from Fatsha...
- Gloria Victis - Ranked PVP Duels Have Arrived
- The latest update of Gloria Victis adds a huge new feature, in Ranked PVP duels. It should promote a player's dedication to his nation!
- Gravity Buys Dragonica Developer Barunson Interactive
- In a recent press release, Gravity Interactive announced that they had acquired a controlling stake (50.8%) of Barunson Interactive for around...