Nosgoth: Closed Beta Available On February 27th
Today Psyonix & Square Enix are pleased to announce that Closed Beta access to Nosgoth will begin on February 27th.
Nosgoth is a free-to-play team based, third person online multiplayer game, offering ferocious action and competitive gameplay. To celebrate the launch of Nosgoth’s closed beta phase, an all-new mode will be made available called Siege. In Siege, Humans must capture specific locations and keep them safe from Vampires, while the Vampires must satisfy their blood-thirst and hunt down their Human opponents. This is in addition to the asymmetrical, melee versus ranged Team Deathmatch mode that defines Nosgoth’s signature gameplay.
The game will be updated continually throughout closed beta, with future additions including new maps, modes and character classes, plus new weapons, abilities, skins, and more.
For more info, visit http://www.nosgoth.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest 2 Announces 'Chaos Descending' Expansion
- Daybreak Games announced that Everquest 2 is going to see a new expansion in "Chaos Descending", and is available for preorder.
- Guild Wars 2 World Championship Announced
- Developing on their esports partnership, ArenaNet and ESL are introducing with the World Championship the largest Guild Wars franchise prize.
- Joyhubs Assault the West with Two Tactical MMO Launches in April
- Joyhubs has made a splash this month launching two F2P browser based titles focused on empire building mechanics combined with action combat, ...