Curse Voice: New VoIP Client Announced
Curse Inc., a leading video game media and technology company, has announced the next generation in gaming communication with Curse Voice. Curse Voice is a free-to-use, Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) software developed by Curse engineers to make gaming communication faster, easier and more secure than ever. Curse Voice stands out in a market of over 550 VoIP products by allowing users complete control over their voice session during gameplay without impacting performance.
Curse Voice Features:
- Completely Free – No Fees or Server Subscriptions
- In-Game Voice Overlay, Seamlessly Integrated
- Auto-matching for Voice Sessions or Quickly Share Sessions With a Link
- Faster, Safer and More Secure
To learn more, visit the official Curse Voice website at http://beta.cursevoice.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Update 8.9: Armored Spearhead is Now Live!
- Wargaming has announced the rollout of World of Tanks' 8.9 update in North America today.
- Aeria Games Announces Waren Story
- Aeria Games has announced the closed beta registration for their newest title, Waren Story.
- Nadirim Skll System Revealed
- The 1001 Arabian Nights themed browser based MMORPG Nadirim is inching closer to release. The game's skill system was revealed recently.