Curse Voice: New VoIP Client Announced
Curse Inc., a leading video game media and technology company, has announced the next generation in gaming communication with Curse Voice. Curse Voice is a free-to-use, Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) software developed by Curse engineers to make gaming communication faster, easier and more secure than ever. Curse Voice stands out in a market of over 550 VoIP products by allowing users complete control over their voice session during gameplay without impacting performance.
Curse Voice Features:
- Completely Free – No Fees or Server Subscriptions
- In-Game Voice Overlay, Seamlessly Integrated
- Auto-matching for Voice Sessions or Quickly Share Sessions With a Link
- Faster, Safer and More Secure
To learn more, visit the official Curse Voice website at http://beta.cursevoice.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Free Weekend and Colossal Steam Sale Starts Today
- Total War is 15 years old this month and to celebrate Creative Assembly and Steam are holding a spectacular Free Weekend and sale.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained - The Apprentice Returns
- After some time being reworked, the Apprentice has returned Orcs Must Die! Unchained, under the new name Zoey.
- New events and items in Grand Chase & Trickster Online
- SG Interactive has announced some fun news for players of Grand Chase and Trickster Online.