Gunner Class is Now Available for TERA on Console
A new playable class is coming to the console version of TERA in the form of the hard-hitting Gunner class! The Gunner is a high-damage class who wields the massive “arcannon” to mow down all of their foes. En Masse is also celebrating this with some events and challenges going on through July. From today til July 8th, players will receive a free Character Slot upon their first-time login, with which they can create a gunner (or any other class for that matter). Through July 22nd, gunners will unlock special rewards as they level-up. If a player gets to level 65, they will unlock an exclusive costume and weapon skin for their gunner. And the first gunner to reach level 65 will receive a special achievement and “Cutting Edge” title (one per server).
Gunner Class Characteristics:
- Battlefield-Clearing Attacks: Powerful area-of-effect attacks, including the visually-stunning Balder’s Vengeance, let the gunner mow down hordes of enemies without breaking a sweat.
- Big-Ass Guns: This class is defined by the arcannon—a huge weapon with huge damage potential. Why settle on small when you can go big?
- Summoned Constructs: With her ability to place turrets and constructs around the battlefield, the gunner never has to fight alone. It’s like having a party with you wherever you go!
- Heavy Armor: With huge guns and heavy armor, the gunner is a tank. Fight with ranged attacks or hit hard from up close. The ability to mix up attacks keeps enemies guessing until they’re blown away.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Family Guy Online Review
- Join Peter and the Gang in Family Guy Online, a browser-based online game from Fox.
- GalaCollider: 4x Strategy Card Game Preview
- Ragachak takes a look at GalaCollider with the game's development team in a short demo and Q&A session.
- Closers Reveal New Playable Character Joining the Wolf Dogs in April
- Today, En Masse Entertainment announced the winner of the 'Tina vs. Harpy' community event for Closers.