Hearthstone Announces Last Chance for Blackrock Mountain Pre-Orders
Are you brave (or insane) enough to face the ancient evils lurking within Hearthstone’s Blackrock Mountain? Soon the fabled mountain will open, allowing adventurers the opportunity to journey inside and conquer fiery elementals, fierce dragons, and other hot-tempered foes!
Blackrock Mountain introduces 31 new cards that are too hot to handle, all obtained by emerging victorious in epic battles against some of the mountain’s most iconic villains. Throughout the course of this Adventure, you’ll harness the power of some of Azeroth’s mightiest denizens and unlock powerful new synergies through a whole flight of Dragon-type minion cards. You’ll also get an all-new game board, new music, and a host of legendary encounters—plus, each of Hearthstone’s nine classes will have the opportunity to add two brand-new class cards to their collection.
Delving into Blackrock Depths
The Towering Heights of Blackrock Spire
The Gooey Center of Molten Core
The Dragons of Blackwing Lair
The Horrors of the Hidden Laboratory
Blackrock Mountain goes live on Windows®, Mac®, iPad®, and Android™ tablets on April 2 in the Americas region (including Southest Asia and Oceania) and rolls out on April 3 in Europe, Korea, Taiwan, and China, beginning with the release of the first wing—Blackrock Depths. Pre-purchase this new Adventure for €21.99 (£17.49) using real money, iTunes® balance, or Google Play™ balance, and you’ll also add the red-hot Molten Core card back to your collection. The pre-purchase period ends when Blackrock Mountain goes live, so don’t miss out!
Sharpen your blades, practice your incantations, and prepare to do battle in Blackrock Mountain: A Hearthstone Adventure, starting April 3!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Everquest Next Worldwide Debut at SOE Live
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today announced that its annual community fan event, SOE Live, is officially sold out of advance passes, a...
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Changes Incoming
- Neverwinter's Lead Designer has revealed plans for gameplay updates and balance changes coming in the near future.
- Clandestine: New co-op spy game enters Alpha testing
- Danish indie developer Logic Artists today announced that Clandestine is now in alpha for PC. Set during the mid-1990’s, Clandestine is a gl...