Glitchpunk Early Access Trailer
Inspired by classic top-down action games, Glitchpunk lets you brawl, shoot and drive your way through a dystopian future. As an android bounty hunter in a brutal world of gangs, cults and corporations there’s plenty of work for you. Lock and load, let her rip!
But that’s not all: Glitchpunk’s dystopian streets, back alleys and skyscrapers are also stage for themes like transhumanism, xenophobia and religion as well as an all too human story about relationship, self-discovery and betrayal. The sex and drug infused world of the future raises many questions, only one thing seems certain: humanity is a matter of perspective.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Incredible Tales (HIT) Launches First Update
- Nexon and NAT Games today launched the substantial first update to Heroes of Incredible Tales (HIT) that brings 30 new stages & more.
- Dawngate Releases Update 36 & Ronan the Peacekeeper
- Dawngate has announced the release of Patch 36, introducing Ronan the Peacekeeper, along with additional changes and bug fixes.
- SG Interactive and G4BOX Begin Partnership
- Today, SG Interactive and G4Box, Inc announced a strategic partnership to introduce their games to a global audience.