Nerf: Legends Announcement Trailer
Nerf: Legends is a new first-person shooter inspired by Hasbro’s Nerf toy line. It’s scheduled to release in Autumn/Fall 2021 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Players will have the chance to gear up with a variety of existing Nerf weapons from the Mega, Ultra, and Elite lines. Nerf: Legend’s intense single-player campaign will feature a multitude of challenges and boss battles across 19 different locations. Alternatively, players can hop into 4v4 team-based, or eight-player free-for-all online multiplayer matches to put their skills to the test. Nerf: Legends will also support cross-platform play, and it’s available to pre-order now.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- AVerMedia's CAM 313 Webcam Launches
- AVerMedia has a brand-new webcam launching today, built for livestreaming in the CAM 313.
- Castle Clash Update: New Hero, Upgraded Building
- Select buildings will be remodeled and the fastest hero the game has ever seen will be joining the ranks.
- For the Tribe Gets English Localization
- Asiasoft today announced that its first regional English free-to-play mobile title, For The Tribe, is now available on Google Play and the App...