KartRider: Drift Begins First Closed Beta
KartRider: Drift begins its closed beta testing on Steam, Nexon Launcher, and Xbox One, running from December 5 (5pm PST) until December 8 (5pm PST).
During closed beta, players can choose from multiple characters and kart options, with the ability to test customization. Three modes will be available: Speed Mode, Item Mode, and Time Attack Mode.
Articles You May Enjoy
- R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Launches Transcendence System
- Players will be introduced to the Transcendence system to maximize their powers and fight against menacing monsters in a brand-new dungeon!
- Prepare for Battle as the Eldevin Closed Beta Level Cap Increases
- Hunted Cow Studios announced today that it is increasing the Eldevin closed beta level cap.
- Rise of Incarnates Showcases New Character, Map and Special Event
- Zeus will join the roster of Rise of Incarnates characters and a brand new map set in Washington D.C will be available soon.