KartRider: Drift Begins First Closed Beta
KartRider: Drift begins its closed beta testing on Steam, Nexon Launcher, and Xbox One, running from December 5 (5pm PST) until December 8 (5pm PST).
During closed beta, players can choose from multiple characters and kart options, with the ability to test customization. Three modes will be available: Speed Mode, Item Mode, and Time Attack Mode.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Wrath: New Details Revealed
- Launching this month on the Game321.com games portal, Dragon’s Wrath is a horizontal, combat-based MMORPG that casts players as daring heroe...
- Wakfu begins open beta
- Wakfu has officially begun open beta today in North America, allowing players to test the game for free.
- League of Angels III's Summer Festival is Now Live
- It's time to celebrate the Summer Solstice in League of Angels III, with the Summer Festival.