KartRider: Drift Begins First Closed Beta
KartRider: Drift begins its closed beta testing on Steam, Nexon Launcher, and Xbox One, running from December 5 (5pm PST) until December 8 (5pm PST).
During closed beta, players can choose from multiple characters and kart options, with the ability to test customization. Three modes will be available: Speed Mode, Item Mode, and Time Attack Mode.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok 2 Coming Soon to WarpPortal
- This year, Ragnarok Online's sequel is coming to WarpPortal!
- Skyforge: Orders of Aelion Developer Diary
- My.com has released a developer diary video providing a look into the immortal dwellers of Aelion and their own personal orders in Obsidian En...
- Black Desert on PS4 Heralds Arrival of Desert Dragon Nouver
- The Desert's Wrath, Nouver is on its way to Black Desert on PS4, arriving in a horrific sandstorm.