KartRider: Drift Begins First Closed Beta
KartRider: Drift begins its closed beta testing on Steam, Nexon Launcher, and Xbox One, running from December 5 (5pm PST) until December 8 (5pm PST).
During closed beta, players can choose from multiple characters and kart options, with the ability to test customization. Three modes will be available: Speed Mode, Item Mode, and Time Attack Mode.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Fate of Arun Expansion Set to Launch on December
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today confirmed that TERA™: Fat...
- SMITE 4.2 King of the Kappa Patch Recap
- Today's SMITE Patch stream revealed Patch 4.2: King of the Kappa. This patch features new skins, changes to Clash, minor tweaks, and KAPP...
- Epic Seven Releases New Hero 'Seaside Bellona'
- Seaside Bellona is a summer-themed Limited Hero, which is heading to Epic Seven and is a powerful Ice Elemental Ranger.