Survived By Announces It is Ceasing Development
After much deliberation by the developers of Survived By, they came to the decision that they were not going to reach the vision they had in mind. They greatly appreciate everyone who spent time playing Survived By, since their launch into Closed Beta. They still believe in the concept, but will not be able to get the game where they want it. With that in mind, the servers will stay up until April 19th, 2019, but no further development will be made. They also announced that anyone who spent money on Survived By, either items or packs will be given automatic refunds in the coming weeks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Frontier Spring Update now Live
- gumi Inc. is proud to announce new Brave Frontier content for mobile role-playing game fans across the globe, starting with Colosseum Mode.
- High-Flying Kickstarter Project Crowfall Opens Game Servers in Europe
- The first phase will begin this week with the launch of a web site and a game server in Germany which will accommodate players across the EU.
- Vindictus Open Beta Begins Sept 15
- Vindictus open beta begins September 15. The open beta for Vindictus will not have any character wipes and will be open to many more players t...