Survived By Announces It is Ceasing Development
After much deliberation by the developers of Survived By, they came to the decision that they were not going to reach the vision they had in mind. They greatly appreciate everyone who spent time playing Survived By, since their launch into Closed Beta. They still believe in the concept, but will not be able to get the game where they want it. With that in mind, the servers will stay up until April 19th, 2019, but no further development will be made. They also announced that anyone who spent money on Survived By, either items or packs will be given automatic refunds in the coming weeks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots Releases New Multiplayer online battle arena
- As its name suggests, "Hellfire" is subterranean dungeon maze with new setting for players to explore. The map is suited for all ava...
- World of Tanks Braces for Update 1.0
- It's been an exciting year for World of Tanks, and in 2018, it's going to explode in a major way with the new CORE Engine.
- Celebrate The Euro Cup With League of Angels II
- From July 8th to July 11th, LoA2 has prepared a host of exciting Euro Cup themed events and rewards for players to enjoy!