Survived By is a free-to-play bullet hell MMO where every life is short-lived but lives on in future generations. Team up with hundreds of other players all on the same map and go on an epic journey exploring dark dungeons, mowing down wave after wave of enemies, collecting fabulous loot, and crafting everything else.
You probably won’t beat the final boss, but maybe your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great *gasp* great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandchild can!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Human Head Studios
- Publisher: Digital Extremes
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Survived By is a free-to-play bullet hell MMO where every life is short-lived but lives on in future generations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Indomitable Spirit Patch Notes - Xing Tian Revealed
- Hi-Rez has released their latest set of patch notes for third person MOBA, SMITE, leading into the release of the Chinese guardian Xing Tian!
- Half-Minute Hero 2 Review
- Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming is charming and clever, offering lots of throwbacks to the days of more pixelated RPGs.
- New screens for Dungeons and Dragons Online Update 13
- Turbine has released a new set of screenshots to reveal more about its upcoming Update 13 for Dungeons and Dragons Online.