Survived By is a free-to-play bullet hell MMO where every life is short-lived but lives on in future generations. Team up with hundreds of other players all on the same map and go on an epic journey exploring dark dungeons, mowing down wave after wave of enemies, collecting fabulous loot, and crafting everything else.
You probably won’t beat the final boss, but maybe your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great *gasp* great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandchild can!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Human Head Studios
- Publisher: Digital Extremes
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ESO: Morrowind Launch Day Impressions
- I remember when I first played Elder Scrolls Online. It was a chaotic, rough time.
- Guild Wars 2 The White Mantle Raid Press Preview
- The fortress was owned by a group called the White Mantle, which is a villainous sect venerable players might recognize.
- World War III Arrives With Arctic Combat Open Beta
- Webzen has announced that open beta for Arctic Combat, its new free-to-play shooter, will begin December 6.