Survived By is a free-to-play bullet hell MMO where every life is short-lived but lives on in future generations. Team up with hundreds of other players all on the same map and go on an epic journey exploring dark dungeons, mowing down wave after wave of enemies, collecting fabulous loot, and crafting everything else.
You probably won’t beat the final boss, but maybe your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great *gasp* great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandchild can!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Human Head Studios
- Publisher: Digital Extremes
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Survived By is a free-to-play bullet hell MMO where every life is short-lived but lives on in future generations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Green Arrow Pierces Into the Heart of DC Universe Online
- Straight from Star City and into DC Universe Online’s Legends PvP comes one of DC's most legendary heroes, the Green Arrow.
- The Great Equalizer: Kings and Legends' Tournaments
- Kings and Legends, the unique card-based, free2play browser title, today launches the new daily Tournament system, a different way to compete ...
- Shadowrun Online Devs Reveal All in Live Q&A
- Want to know what's coming next in Shadowrun Online? Want to argue why street samurai are better than shamans? Are boxers or briefs bette...