Survived By is a free-to-play bullet hell MMO where every life is short-lived but lives on in future generations. Team up with hundreds of other players all on the same map and go on an epic journey exploring dark dungeons, mowing down wave after wave of enemies, collecting fabulous loot, and crafting everything else.
You probably won’t beat the final boss, but maybe your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great *gasp* great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandchild can!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Human Head Studios
- Publisher: Digital Extremes
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Survived By is a free-to-play bullet hell MMO where every life is short-lived but lives on in future generations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Raiders of the Broken Planet Limited Beta Impressions
- There have been a whole host of action RPGs that “could have been.” Games that were remarkable on paper.
- StarCraft II World Championship Series America RO16 kicks off
- Newegg, the leading tech-focused e-retailer in North America, is partnering with ESL as the title sponsor for the upcoming StarCraft II World ...
- Pocket Platoons: Now Available
- En Masse Entertainment, publisher of TERA — one of the most-played MMORPGs on Steam— is excited to announce today’s launch of Pocket Pla...