War Thunder at Gamescom 2013
Award-winning developer and publisher Gaijin Entertainment announced today that it will be showing off the console version of the critically acclaimed War Thunder, also a nominee for the show’s “Best Simulation Game”, at Gamescom 2013.
Players can visit Gaijin in Hall 7, Booth C10 in the Entertainment area of the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany, from August 21-25th to try the latest version of War Thunder for PC. Visitors can also enter contests for the chance to win valuable prizes from partners Nvidia, ROCCATTM and Nubert!
A state-of-the-art, next-gen MMO combat game that combines aerial, ground and naval multiplayer battles all in a single gaming experience, War Thunder is also under development for the PlayStation®4. Gaijin Entertainment is proud to announce that the console version will be revealed at Gamescom 2013 for the first time.
“Sony has been a great partner in bringing War Thunder to PS4, and we are excited to show the console version for the first time this year at Gamescom”, said Kirill Yudintsev, Creative Director, Gaijin Entertainment. “We have harnessed the power of the PS4 to deliver cutting-edge graphics, cross platform battles with PC players, intelligent personalization and deeply integrated social capabilities to appeal to seasoned players and PlayStation enthusiasts alike. More details about the console version will be announced at Gamescom 2013”.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Juggernaut Champions Launches on Mobile
- My.com is proud to announce the release of Juggernaut Champions, a new mobile idle-RPG set in the world of Haradan.
- Knight's Fable Introduces Group Fighting Systems
- In knight’s Fable, the development team always wish to create more social atmosphere in the game. Your friends are your most vital allies in...
- Kwaan: New Adventure Game by Ankama Coming to Steam
- ANKAMA announced the release of the Early Access of KWAAN on Steam: an original blend of sandbox virtual world and exploration adventure. More...