Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.2 Launches Soon
Final Fantasy XIV‘s Patch 4.2 has a release date, and it’s on January 30th, 2018. Byakko, one of the Four Lords, new Main Scenario Quests and more await in this update. The Glamour Dressers are another highly-anticipated addition, where players can convert equipment into glamours at inns and combine them into a complete ensemble for easy access. It should make the customization system considerably easier. The Duty Recorder feature will allow players to analyze raids from a variety of angles to improve strategies and get a better feel for various phases of challenging encounters. More housing will be available for purchase, the new Vira tribe of Ananta are coming, as well as Hells’ Lid and The Fractal Continuum (Hard) Dungeons. But possibly the best of all is a new Raid Dungeon. The next Arc of the Omega raid series is Omega: Sigmascape. Where the first set of encounters were FFV themed, these are themed around Final Fantasy VI. Are you ready to go mad? Dancing Mad?
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- All I Need to Know About Fallout 76 I Learned From The Greenbrier Resort
- Simply typing “Fallout 76” in Google right now will get you more info than you’ll know what to do with.
- Age of Wonders III Talks Tactics in new Dev Journal
- Age of Wonders III Devs at Triumph talk tactics, action points, and all the details related to combat.
- Soldier Front 2 Bringing Jaw-Dropping Team Warfare to North America
- Aeria Games announces its plans to bring Soldier Front's successor to their lineup.