Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.2 Launches Soon
Final Fantasy XIV‘s Patch 4.2 has a release date, and it’s on January 30th, 2018. Byakko, one of the Four Lords, new Main Scenario Quests and more await in this update. The Glamour Dressers are another highly-anticipated addition, where players can convert equipment into glamours at inns and combine them into a complete ensemble for easy access. It should make the customization system considerably easier. The Duty Recorder feature will allow players to analyze raids from a variety of angles to improve strategies and get a better feel for various phases of challenging encounters. More housing will be available for purchase, the new Vira tribe of Ananta are coming, as well as Hells’ Lid and The Fractal Continuum (Hard) Dungeons. But possibly the best of all is a new Raid Dungeon. The next Arc of the Omega raid series is Omega: Sigmascape. Where the first set of encounters were FFV themed, these are themed around Final Fantasy VI. Are you ready to go mad? Dancing Mad?
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Hosting Chosen Offensive Dev Event on September 21
- Firefall has announced a new developer event, the Chosen Offensive, hitting the servers this Sunday, September 21, from 11am to 3pm PDT.
- Bless Online Shows Off Revamped Combat In New Class Videos
- Bless Online is steadily approaching its Steam Early Access launch, and the Neowiz team are showing off all five classes.
- Atlantica Online releases At the Gates
- "At The Gates" is the newest update to arrive in Nexon's Atlantica Online.