Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.2 Launches Soon
Final Fantasy XIV‘s Patch 4.2 has a release date, and it’s on January 30th, 2018. Byakko, one of the Four Lords, new Main Scenario Quests and more await in this update. The Glamour Dressers are another highly-anticipated addition, where players can convert equipment into glamours at inns and combine them into a complete ensemble for easy access. It should make the customization system considerably easier. The Duty Recorder feature will allow players to analyze raids from a variety of angles to improve strategies and get a better feel for various phases of challenging encounters. More housing will be available for purchase, the new Vira tribe of Ananta are coming, as well as Hells’ Lid and The Fractal Continuum (Hard) Dungeons. But possibly the best of all is a new Raid Dungeon. The next Arc of the Omega raid series is Omega: Sigmascape. Where the first set of encounters were FFV themed, these are themed around Final Fantasy VI. Are you ready to go mad? Dancing Mad?
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Annual Midgard Exposition And Bazaar Arrives in Ragnarok
- Ragnarok Online is celebrating its 9th anniversary with a special new event for players.
- World of Battles: Morningstar Merges Servers
- Frogwares has announced a server merge for World of Battles: Morningstar, which recently launched on Steam.
- Defiance 2050 Closed Beta Key Giveaway!
- We've partnered with Trion Worlds to offer you a chance into this weekend's Defiance 2050 closed beta, running April 27 through Apri...