Star Conflict Celebrates 50th Anniversary of the First Moon Landing
Star Conflict‘s 1.6.3 update will celebrate the 50th year anniversary of the First Moon Landing. Known as the ‘Moon Race’ Update, Star Conflict will celebrate Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin’s landing on the moon. The Moon Race event will take place over three months, with a host of in-game rewards. The grand prize, which awaits only the most daring of spacefarers, is the “Custodian”, an exclusive frigate to join the player fleet. It features a powerful shield control system, plasma guns, and can also stealth itself. The Custodian is unlocked by clearing the last stage of each phase, and all players that participate can obtain it, whether they have the Lunar Pass or not.
The Moon Race will consist of three phases, each made up of 30 stages. Pilots can fight in any Star Conflict game mode to gain the temporary in-game currency Xenochips, which can be used to unlock stages of the Moon Race. By unlocking stages, players gain different rewards, ranging from in-game credits, experience boosters, unique cosmetic items, premium account boost licenses, and even premium ships. While the first and every fifth stage are open to all pilots, access to all of the stages is reserved only to buyers of the ‘Lunar Pass’.
The ‘Moon Race’ Update will also open beta testing of the new PvE Mission ‘Temple of Last Hope’, with owners of the ‘Into the Unknown’ bundle being the first to gain access. The mission sees players investigate a large, abandoned factory complex. As allied forces enter to study the complex, players need to defend against constantly arriving waves of enemy ships.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online: New Class Spellsword Announced
- Snail Games USA announces the Spellsword class for Black Gold Online.
- MapleStory Winter 2017 Information
- MapleStory has grown and grown as the years have gone on, and players all around the world have experienced this colorful, fun title.
- Tribes: Ascend Launches Update 1.1
- It came out of the blue, but it was aptly named: "It's about F*cking Time." Yes, Tribes: Ascend is back and has launched Update...