FreeStyle 2: Street Basketball – 7/24/2019 Patch Notes
The 7/24/2019 Patch for FreeStyle 2: Street Basketball adds Samurai Showdown’s second guest character, Nakoruru. Nakoruru offers a Slash and Burst style of gameplay. Slash portrays her gentle nature, and Burst mode is the opposite, where her abilities are focused on attacking the rim directly. Every player in the game can obtain Nakoruru by completing the ‘Awaken Fate’s Maiden Nakoruru’ event. There are exclusive rewards that can be obtained along the way including a special costume package created for her. Nakoruru won’t be staying on the court for long though. Players will have until August 6th to complete her quest and recruit her into their roster.
This major summer update also includes more than 10 other events and item releases for all the players to enjoy during the summer. One highlight will be the opening of Free2Land, a virtual in-game theme park.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation reveals new lore: "Evening Star"
- The world of The Repopulation gets fleshed out just a bit more with new lore revealed on January 14th, with new short story based on the landi...
- Dauntless Developer Interview - The Design Philosophy of Chris Fox
- How will Dauntless distinguish itself from similar titles like Monster Hunter?
- Elite: Dangerous Preview
- Elite: Dangerous allows one to become an intergalactic trucker, facing off against pirates as they traverse the galaxy in search of profit.