FreeStyle 2: Street Basketball – 7/24/2019 Patch Notes
The 7/24/2019 Patch for FreeStyle 2: Street Basketball adds Samurai Showdown’s second guest character, Nakoruru. Nakoruru offers a Slash and Burst style of gameplay. Slash portrays her gentle nature, and Burst mode is the opposite, where her abilities are focused on attacking the rim directly. Every player in the game can obtain Nakoruru by completing the ‘Awaken Fate’s Maiden Nakoruru’ event. There are exclusive rewards that can be obtained along the way including a special costume package created for her. Nakoruru won’t be staying on the court for long though. Players will have until August 6th to complete her quest and recruit her into their roster.
This major summer update also includes more than 10 other events and item releases for all the players to enjoy during the summer. One highlight will be the opening of Free2Land, a virtual in-game theme park.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War: Attila 50 Turn Press Preview
- Historically speaking, the Huns came to the European kingdoms and showed no mercy. You will find similar merciless gameplay in Total War: Atti...
- Opinion: Could Fighting Games Go F2P?
- It seems like we just can't have nice things, in the Fighting Game Community.
- Interview with Furuichi Norio (SMT: Liberation Dx2)
- As a long time Shin Megami Tensei fan, I was actually excited for Liberation Dx2 on mobile platforms. Guardedly so, of course.