Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood’s Patch 4.5 Releases Today
With the release of Patch 4.5 today for Final Fantasy XIV, we begin to see the conclusion of the Stormblood storyline. The content of 4.5 is preparing us for the next expansion, Shadowbringers. This includes the third and final chapter of the Return to Ivalice Alliance Raid series, new main scenario quests, and much more. The full patch notes can be found in the link below. Blue Mage arrives in 4.5, on January 15th. This first “limited” job arrives a week after the patch, and will provide a unique solo gameplay experience. All players with a level 50 War/Magic class, who have completed up through the main scenario for A Realm Reborn can take part. The second part of 4.5 is slated for late March and will be the conclusion to Stormblood, and pave the way for Shadowbringers, which is scheduled for an early summer 2019 release.
Patch 4.5 Features:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The first half of the thrilling climax to the Stormblood storyline, helping to set the stage for the upcoming expansion, Shadowbringers.
- Return to Ivalice 24-Man Alliance Raid – The conclusion of this raid series will send players to Orbonne Monastery, and feature content from guest creators Yasumi Matsuno (FINAL FANTASY XII / FINAL FANTASY Tactics) and Keita Amemiya, creator of the GARO television and film series.
- New Trial – Confront Seiryu in both normal and extreme difficulties in the last chapter of the Four Lords’ quest line.
- New Instanced Dungeon – The Ghimlyt Dark
- New Custom Deliveries – Crafter and Gatherer-focused questlines
- Gold Saucer Update – New GATE, Air Force One; New Content, Doman Mahjong
- New Minions, Hairstyles, Emotes, and Mounts
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Let It Die Surpasses 5 Million Downloads
- Let It Die from GungHo Entertainment is proud to announce that it reached five million downloads on the Playstation Store.
- Pangya celebrates third anniversary
- Pangya United is celebrating its third anniversary through April with several events for players to earn prizes and awards.
- Hover: Revolt of Gamers Review
- You along with a handful of cloned residents of Hover City must work together with a hidden gamer group to overthrow a tyrannical dictator.