Blade & Soul Reveals Details of Ninth Class
The class is meant to be a hybrid between the Kung Fu Master and the Force Master, capable of using both of their weapons at the same time. It is designed for DPS and support, and skilled players will need to know how to switch between melee for damage dealing and long range for healing and support skills. The class is set to release in winter, with another class (yet unannounced) soon to follow. You can watch it in action against the Destroyer in this short video:
Blade & Soul is also preparing to introduce a mentor system and a wings system.
Articles You May Enjoy
- gamigo ensures North America license for ZULA
- gamigo has announced that they are officially taking over the license of MadByte's free-to-play FPS shooter ZULA in North America.
- Guild Wars 2 – Tyria’s Point of No Return
- The road to war is paved by points of no return.
- WarpPortal Launches Requiem: Rise of the Reaver on Steam
- Warpportal’s Requiem is now on Steam!