Blade & Soul Reveals Details of Ninth Class
The class is meant to be a hybrid between the Kung Fu Master and the Force Master, capable of using both of their weapons at the same time. It is designed for DPS and support, and skilled players will need to know how to switch between melee for damage dealing and long range for healing and support skills. The class is set to release in winter, with another class (yet unannounced) soon to follow. You can watch it in action against the Destroyer in this short video:
Blade & Soul is also preparing to introduce a mentor system and a wings system.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prominence Poker Releases New Diamonds Faction
- Discover the new Diamonds faction in Prominence Poker, available for free on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam.
- Neverwinter: Strongholds Now Available on Xbox One
- Neverwinter: Strongholds – the seventh expansion for the action MMORPG – is now available for Xbox One.
- HAWKEN's March Patch Now Available
- Meteor Interactive details the release of HAWKEN's March patch on Steam.