Eternal Magic Begins Closed Beta Today
Eternal Magic is officially beginning its Closed Beta today (September 4th) and will run until September 15th. Players who have Early Access packs will be guaranteed access, as well as receive a three-day head start (and other useful items). Eternal Magic will offer a flexible character class system, dynamic combat, and humongous PVP battles. These PVP matches will be for up to 80 players, and if that’s not enough, it will also feature a MOBA mode. Guild Wars, weddings, private parties, there’s something for everyone in Eternal Magic.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jurojin: Immortal Ninja Soft Launched for iOS App Store
- Critical Bacon Games has soft launched their first title, Jurojin: Immortal Ninja.
- DC Legends Mobile Review
- DC Legends is a squad-based strategy title for the iOS and android platform from Warner Bros. Games.
- Next-Gen Space RTS Starfall Tactics Debuts on Kickstarter
- Only three days into the crowdfunding campaign, the developer has already secured $5,294 from Kickstarter backers.