Eternal Magic Begins Closed Beta Today
Eternal Magic is officially beginning its Closed Beta today (September 4th) and will run until September 15th. Players who have Early Access packs will be guaranteed access, as well as receive a three-day head start (and other useful items). Eternal Magic will offer a flexible character class system, dynamic combat, and humongous PVP battles. These PVP matches will be for up to 80 players, and if that’s not enough, it will also feature a MOBA mode. Guild Wars, weddings, private parties, there’s something for everyone in Eternal Magic.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games coming to GDC 2014
- This year’s Localization Summit at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) will include an inside view on localizing Chinese games for a global...
- 'Origins of Madness' update for Guild Wars 2 begins
- Beginning today, ArenaNet will be inviting Guild Wars 2 players to match wits and take up arms against the schemes of arch-villain Scarlet Bri...
- Lineage 2: Revolution Begins Pre-Registration for Kamael Update
- Netmarble has begun pre-registration for a huge new update, that adds the new Kamael race to Lineage 2: Revolution.