Eternal Magic Begins Closed Beta Today
Eternal Magic is officially beginning its Closed Beta today (September 4th) and will run until September 15th. Players who have Early Access packs will be guaranteed access, as well as receive a three-day head start (and other useful items). Eternal Magic will offer a flexible character class system, dynamic combat, and humongous PVP battles. These PVP matches will be for up to 80 players, and if that’s not enough, it will also feature a MOBA mode. Guild Wars, weddings, private parties, there’s something for everyone in Eternal Magic.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SEVENCORE Releases First Expansion with New Battlefields
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE released its first...
- ACE COMBAT INFINITY Releases Latest Update
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.’s free-to-play title, ACE COMBAT INFINITY has just undergone its latest update, bringing more daring aircraf...
- Neighborhorde - PAX South 2016
- "Couch co-op" has been a recent buzzword in the gaming industry, but it's easy to understand the charm.