Eternal Magic is an MMORPG for the PC. It has a MOBA PvP mode, various PvE dungeon difficulties, and various social aspects.
►Five skill categories for each class offers deep customization.
►Robust PvP options, including classic modes like capture the flag and zone control, plus 10v10 guild wars, MOBA matches, and massive battles featuring up to 80 players.
►Challenging PvE that scales and gets more interesting as you gain levels, from classic dungeons, to heroic and then chaos dungeons, plus daily quests and dynamic events in the open world.
►Attend a wedding or have a statue built in your character’s honor, plus many more special social activities.
Knight, Gunslinger, Spellblade, Priest, Mage, Assassin
Yes, many it appears, but exact nature unknown as yet.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Duoyi
- Publisher: 101xp
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel i5 Quad-core 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 750 or better
- HDD: 18 GB
- Description: Eternal Magic is an MMORPG for the PC. It has a MOBA PvP mode, various PvE dungeon difficulties, and various social aspects.
Articles You May Enjoy
- STO Updated Review 2016
- What IS Star Trek Online? It’s an experience for one thing.
- Eldevin: Now approved on Steam Greenlight
- Eldevin has just been Greenlit and the team are hard at work to get a number of key features ready for the launch.
- Launch Date Given for Renaissance Heroes
- ChangYou has announced their first person arena shooter Renaissance Heroes will be released on February 19, 2013 in North America and Europe.