Eternal Magic is an MMORPG for the PC. It has a MOBA PvP mode, various PvE dungeon difficulties, and various social aspects.
►Five skill categories for each class offers deep customization.
►Robust PvP options, including classic modes like capture the flag and zone control, plus 10v10 guild wars, MOBA matches, and massive battles featuring up to 80 players.
►Challenging PvE that scales and gets more interesting as you gain levels, from classic dungeons, to heroic and then chaos dungeons, plus daily quests and dynamic events in the open world.
►Attend a wedding or have a statue built in your character’s honor, plus many more special social activities.
Knight, Gunslinger, Spellblade, Priest, Mage, Assassin
Yes, many it appears, but exact nature unknown as yet.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Duoyi
- Publisher: 101xp
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel i5 Quad-core 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 750 or better
- HDD: 18 GB
- Description: Eternal Magic is an MMORPG for the PC. It has a MOBA PvP mode, various PvE dungeon difficulties, and various social aspects.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2017 Post-Weekend Focus: What Am I Hyped For?
- There are lots of exciting things that have been revealed all across the gaming spectrum in just the first two days alone at E3.
- The New Fallout 76 NPCs are Reportedly Stealing From Players
- Players are reporting that the newly-added Fallout 76 NPCs can actually steal weapons from them after they have been downed.