Tame the World of Bless
Virtually every monster in the world of Bless can be tamed – either as a pet or as a mount and upon the Early Access arrival, 660 unique creatures will be tameable. Each region will have its own style of creatures, and depending on it, you can meet cute and friendly creatures or ones that are more ferocious! They might even be a little bit silly. It may be difficult, but a definite goal in Bless Online is to catch and tame all of these monsters. If you happen to stumble upon an elite monster as you journey around the Bless world, try to tame it! Although it may be difficult, if you are successful in taming it you will gain a special companion. As you tame more and more monsters, your taming level increase and your character will become more skilled at taming. You will also then be able to have more monsters as pets or mounts! However, that’s not all! In Bless, players can level up tamed monsters and enjoy the beneficial effects that they provide.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Victor Vran gets Hardcore Mode, Soundtrack, Digital Artbook release
- Developer Haemimont Games has released Hardcore and Casual modes allowing players to fine tune the difficulty in Victor Vran.
- Prismata: "Not so real-time" strategy game announced
- Prismata, the energetic debut from Lunarch Studios, boils strategy down to its purist form then presses 'fast-forward'. Players comp...
- War Thunder One Step Closer to Launch
- Gaijin Entertainment, developer and publisher of the military MMO game War Thunder, announced that the game has been updated to version 1.29, ...