Enter the Arena in the New GWENT Mode
A brand new game mode is available now in GWENT, the Witcher Card Game. Entitled Arena, you build decks by drafting cards from the entire GWENT collection and fight for rewards. Decks in Arena follow their own set of rules, separate from other game modes. When building their armies, players can use cards from all playable factions, as well as use more copies of certain card types. the game ends once a player wins nine games or loses three. The more opponents that are bested, the greater the reward is. The new game mode is governed by the nefarious Gaunter O’Dimm — a fan-favorite character from Hearts of Stone, an expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. To participate in Arena, players need to enter Master Mirror’s realm by using a new in-game item called Mirror Shards. Shards are attainable using real or in-game currency.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite Lord of Alliance Releases Patch 3.2 The Lost Temple
- WEBZEN announced the official release of "The Lost Temple", expansion 3.2 of its triple-action hack 'n' slash MMORPG ELOA.
- Ashes of Creation: Apocalypse Hosts Open Beta Weekend
- Ashes of Creation: Apocalypse, the battle arena spin off of Ashes of Creation, is currently hosting an open beta weekend!
- Soul Seeker: New Action RPG Recieves Pre-Launch Event
- Com2uS announced today that its new 3D action RPG, Soul Seeker, is set for launch worldwide on iOS and Android later this month.