Enter the Arena in the New GWENT Mode
A brand new game mode is available now in GWENT, the Witcher Card Game. Entitled Arena, you build decks by drafting cards from the entire GWENT collection and fight for rewards. Decks in Arena follow their own set of rules, separate from other game modes. When building their armies, players can use cards from all playable factions, as well as use more copies of certain card types. the game ends once a player wins nine games or loses three. The more opponents that are bested, the greater the reward is. The new game mode is governed by the nefarious Gaunter O’Dimm — a fan-favorite character from Hearts of Stone, an expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. To participate in Arena, players need to enter Master Mirror’s realm by using a new in-game item called Mirror Shards. Shards are attainable using real or in-game currency.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arctic Combat - The War Has Come
- Webzen released Chapter 3 - The War Has Come, a new trailer for their modern military MMOFPS Arctic Combat stating that the conflict between ...
- New Wizardry Online Info on Official Wikia
- Sony Online Entertainment is releasing new content to its official Wizardry Online Wikia today!
- New World of Warplanes Tutorial Video Takes Off
- Wargaming is excited to introduce a new tutorial video aimed to educate beginner pilots on the highly anticipated action MMO World of Warplane...