Based on the card-based mini-game within the Witcher universe, Gwent is a collectable card game (CCG) created by CD PROJEKT. Mixing elements between Poker and board games, Gwent is a unique CCG title that players can experience on both PC and Xbox One.
Players can enjoy epic quests within the Witcher universe with a complete single player campaign and choose one of several factions and command their ranks in each game. Each faction offers a different playstyle which can be adjusted to the player’s liking.
Unlike other CCGs, players can outsmart your opponents by bluffing them into attacking or defending, lure opponents into traps or sacrifice a single round in order to come out stronger in the next round.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 24, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CD PROJEKT
- Publisher: CD PROJEKT
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Additional Information:
- · PC version exclusive to Windows 10 operating systems.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online: Summer Alpha Content Update Introduces Deadlands
- After 2.5 weeks, Sandbox Interactive, developers of sandbox MMORPG Albion Online, have released some first stats about Summer Alpha.
- H1Z1 First Life Early Access Impressions
- Years have gone by since the zombie apocalypse has taken over the games industry, and the plague shows no signs of slowing in 2015.