Based on the card-based mini-game within the Witcher universe, Gwent is a collectable card game (CCG) created by CD PROJEKT. Mixing elements between Poker and board games, Gwent is a unique CCG title that players can experience on both PC and Xbox One.
Players can enjoy epic quests within the Witcher universe with a complete single player campaign and choose one of several factions and command their ranks in each game. Each faction offers a different playstyle which can be adjusted to the player’s liking.
Unlike other CCGs, players can outsmart your opponents by bluffing them into attacking or defending, lure opponents into traps or sacrifice a single round in order to come out stronger in the next round.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 24, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CD PROJEKT
- Publisher: CD PROJEKT
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Additional Information:
- · PC version exclusive to Windows 10 operating systems.
- Description: Based on the card-based mini-game within the Witcher universe, Gwent mixes the fun of Poker and other board games to create a unique CCG experience that players can enjoy for PC and Xbox One.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40K: EC - AMA & Gameplay Demo Today On Twitch
- Fans have been asking to see more early gameplay of WH40K: EC and the team at Behaviour is ready to respond with their first official live dem...
- ROSE Online Newest PvP Map, Draconis Peaks Goes Live For All Players!
- A brutal 5v5 PvP map goes live for ROSE Online players, offering a new twist to battle.