Based on the card-based mini-game within the Witcher universe, Gwent is a collectable card game (CCG) created by CD PROJEKT. Mixing elements between Poker and board games, Gwent is a unique CCG title that players can experience on both PC and Xbox One.
Players can enjoy epic quests within the Witcher universe with a complete single player campaign and choose one of several factions and command their ranks in each game. Each faction offers a different playstyle which can be adjusted to the player’s liking.
Unlike other CCGs, players can outsmart your opponents by bluffing them into attacking or defending, lure opponents into traps or sacrifice a single round in order to come out stronger in the next round.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 24, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CD PROJEKT
- Publisher: CD PROJEKT
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Additional Information:
- · PC version exclusive to Windows 10 operating systems.
- Description: Based on the card-based mini-game within the Witcher universe, Gwent mixes the fun of Poker and other board games to create a unique CCG experience that players can enjoy for PC and Xbox One.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Turns Four Years Old; Tons of Events Now Available
- Elsword Turns Four Years Old; Tons of Events Now Available - Elsword pulls out all the stops for their crazy 4th Anniversary Bash!
- Opinion: Could Fighting Games Go F2P?
- It seems like we just can't have nice things, in the Fighting Game Community.
- Playwith Bringing R.O.H.A.N. II to Western Markets in 2016
- Playwith, an online PC game developer, has announced "R.O.H.A.N. II" will be coming to the western PC market in early 2016, as the t...