Based on the card-based mini-game within the Witcher universe, Gwent is a collectable card game (CCG) created by CD PROJEKT. Mixing elements between Poker and board games, Gwent is a unique CCG title that players can experience on both PC and Xbox One.
Players can enjoy epic quests within the Witcher universe with a complete single player campaign and choose one of several factions and command their ranks in each game. Each faction offers a different playstyle which can be adjusted to the player’s liking.
Unlike other CCGs, players can outsmart your opponents by bluffing them into attacking or defending, lure opponents into traps or sacrifice a single round in order to come out stronger in the next round.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 24, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CD PROJEKT
- Publisher: CD PROJEKT
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Additional Information:
- · PC version exclusive to Windows 10 operating systems.
- Description: Based on the card-based mini-game within the Witcher universe, Gwent mixes the fun of Poker and other board games to create a unique CCG experience that players can enjoy for PC and Xbox One.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Captains of DarkTide Open Beta Begins August 3
- Captains of DarkTide Open Beta begins August 3, 2010. The free to play sea based naval MMORPG by Silverlode Interactive is coming out soon.
- Torchlight Available for Free on Arc for Limited Time
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced the availability of Torchligh...
- Ninja Classic: New Ninja Browser Game Now Available
- Lekoolgames announced the launch of a brand new anime based online browser game, “Ninja Classic”. Ninja classic is based on famous anime c...