The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross Intro Trailer
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, an adventure RPG for mobile, has announced it will launch globally in 2020. Pre-registration is now available on the App Store and Google Play for in-game rewards that will be awarded at launch.
Those who pre-register for the game will receive the following at launch:
- 1x Meliodas in-game character, the main hero of The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross
- 1x in-game costume and weapon for Meliodas
- 30 Diamonds (The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross’ premium currency, 10 Draws value)
- 100,000 Gold (The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross’s in-game currency)
- An exclusive box that offers in-game items, including a special costume for Elizabeth, a the main heroine of The Seven Deadly Sins
Per press release:
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross translates the storytelling and adventures of Meliodas, captain of The Seven Deadly Sins, into a highly engaging and entertaining mobile gaming experience. The stunning, high-resolution 3D graphics and over 100 dramatic cutscenes, and the cast of the original Japanese voice actors reprising their characters bring the heroes of The Seven Deadly Sins to life. Players can select from a wide roster of heroes from the series to build their very own team and defeat enemies with a novel approach to card-based combat systems. There’s an emphasis on combining cards and characters for special moves and extensive interaction with the main The Seven Deadly Sins team with unique costumes including those original outfits found only in this game, character dialogue, an affection system, cooking, and more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Reveals Developmental Roadmap And Trool Fair
- Square Enix and Ankama have announced their developmental road map for the rest of 2012, as well as revealed a new event coming in July.
- MU Online Kicks Off Summer Events for June
- Mu Online has announced two special events to start the summer: Evomon Evolves and Castle Siege.
- Wargaming.net League Season 1 Kicks Off Competition
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced the official kick-off of Season 1 of the Wargaming.net League Nor...