Skara The Blade Remains – First Look
Skara: The Blade Remains is a fantasy arena RPG featuring duels and team battles in a gladiatorial arena experience available on PC.
Designed by a small independent development team, Skara: The Blade Remains offers intense action melee combat. Players can choose their character’s race, weapon choice, and skills, granting an RPG style connection with characters rather than selecting from a pre-made roster. The game uses a levelless, skill-focused combat system, ensuring that all players have a fair chance to win in battle.
Skara feels like a fantastic foundation for a game but it is in serious need of polishing and fleshing out. One of its biggest problems will be solved once the beta becomes more open and more players start playing the game. The mechanical issues that the game has, which I detailed in the video, could easily be fixed in future patches once the game really gets rolling.
Check out more Skara info from these videos and articles:
MMOHuts has over 1,000 free to play MMOs & MMORPGs for you to browse through!
Make sure to register and post on the MMOHuts forums at
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Battles: Evolutionary Action Strategy Game Now on iOS
- Digital Dinosaur™ Games today announced the release of Dungeon Battles: Heroes of the Throne, an evolutionary, Free-To-Play, action strategy...
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #100 Aug 26 - Arctic Combat, SevenCore, DarkBlood, Requeim, & More
- Omer brings us the 100th MMOHut Weekly Recap with information about Arctic Combat, League of Legends, Requiem, Forsaken World, SevenCore, Dark...
- Das Tal Forges Ahead After Kickstarter Ends Unsuccessfully
- Das Tal's Kickstarter has come to an unfortunate close, only reaching around $33,000 of its $50,000 goal.