SpatialOS MMO Fractured Reveals Skills and Spells in 4th Spotlight
Fractured recently revealed their fourth feature spotlight; this time they are focusing on what you can actually learn in-game. The full details can be found below, as there are hundreds of abilities that can be learned. What’s fascinating about this is that they are not rehashes or “improved” versions of skills/abilities. Fractured will feature 14 Schools of Magic & Fighting, and the blog also has brief clips of some of these powers. The game uses the standard magical schools one might find in Dungeons & Dragons (Abjuration, Illusion, Necromancy, Restoration, Invocation, et cetera) and a few Martial Schools (Martial Arts, Warfare, Assassination). There are so many ways to play this game, and it’s certainly worth a look.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic: The Gathering Arena - Red Deck Wins (Topdeck Tutor)
- I needed a solution, and I found it in one of the decks I was having a serious problem overcoming: RDW.
- Black Desert Online to Showcase Archer Class at Twitchcon 2018
- Kakao and Pearl Abyss announced that at Twitchcon 2018, the upcoming Archer Class will be shown off for Black Desert.
- Skylancer officially launches
- Alaplaya has officially launched Skylancer, a free-to-play browser strategy game.