SpatialOS MMO Fractured Reveals Skills and Spells in 4th Spotlight
Fractured recently revealed their fourth feature spotlight; this time they are focusing on what you can actually learn in-game. The full details can be found below, as there are hundreds of abilities that can be learned. What’s fascinating about this is that they are not rehashes or “improved” versions of skills/abilities. Fractured will feature 14 Schools of Magic & Fighting, and the blog also has brief clips of some of these powers. The game uses the standard magical schools one might find in Dungeons & Dragons (Abjuration, Illusion, Necromancy, Restoration, Invocation, et cetera) and a few Martial Schools (Martial Arts, Warfare, Assassination). There are so many ways to play this game, and it’s certainly worth a look.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth: New Crucible Map Available in V4.0
- Nosgoth: New Crucible Map Available in V4.0 - Deceiver Evolved Skin Also Available
- The Elder Scrolls Online Celebrates Imperial City Anniversary
- The Elder Scrolls Online is celebrating the one year anniversary of the Imperial City DLC pack with a special sale.
- Bruce Lee Kicks His Way into Heroes Evolved Today
- Accept no imitations. Many games have had "Bruce Lee" characters, from League of Legends to Tekken. But Heroes Evolved has the real ...