SpatialOS MMO Fractured Reveals Skills and Spells in 4th Spotlight
Fractured recently revealed their fourth feature spotlight; this time they are focusing on what you can actually learn in-game. The full details can be found below, as there are hundreds of abilities that can be learned. What’s fascinating about this is that they are not rehashes or “improved” versions of skills/abilities. Fractured will feature 14 Schools of Magic & Fighting, and the blog also has brief clips of some of these powers. The game uses the standard magical schools one might find in Dungeons & Dragons (Abjuration, Illusion, Necromancy, Restoration, Invocation, et cetera) and a few Martial Schools (Martial Arts, Warfare, Assassination). There are so many ways to play this game, and it’s certainly worth a look.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hawken Closed Beta Dates Announced
- Meteor Entertainment has announced that closed beta for Hawken will begin at the end of October.
- 2017 Gaming Console Predictions - Nintendo Switch
- It's that time of the year once again! That time where I, the Dark Prophet, appear to make predictions that will inevitably come true!
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Phantoms Recieves New Features
- Ubisoft announced several upcoming changes coming to Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Phantoms including matchmaking, new customization options and ...