SpatialOS MMO Fractured Reveals Skills and Spells in 4th Spotlight
Fractured recently revealed their fourth feature spotlight; this time they are focusing on what you can actually learn in-game. The full details can be found below, as there are hundreds of abilities that can be learned. What’s fascinating about this is that they are not rehashes or “improved” versions of skills/abilities. Fractured will feature 14 Schools of Magic & Fighting, and the blog also has brief clips of some of these powers. The game uses the standard magical schools one might find in Dungeons & Dragons (Abjuration, Illusion, Necromancy, Restoration, Invocation, et cetera) and a few Martial Schools (Martial Arts, Warfare, Assassination). There are so many ways to play this game, and it’s certainly worth a look.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Global eSports Management Adds Nearly 30 eSports Pros to Roster
- Global eSports Management (GEM) today launched their full-service organization to provide talent services to eSports professionals.
- Arena of Heroes Review
- The game is similar to MOBAs such as League of Legends or DOTA2, but with a turn-based twist.
- Guild Wars 2: Reaper Specialization Revealed
- Guild Wars 2: Reaper Specialization Revealed - The third of nine elite specializations