SpatialOS MMO Fractured Reveals Skills and Spells in 4th Spotlight
Fractured recently revealed their fourth feature spotlight; this time they are focusing on what you can actually learn in-game. The full details can be found below, as there are hundreds of abilities that can be learned. What’s fascinating about this is that they are not rehashes or “improved” versions of skills/abilities. Fractured will feature 14 Schools of Magic & Fighting, and the blog also has brief clips of some of these powers. The game uses the standard magical schools one might find in Dungeons & Dragons (Abjuration, Illusion, Necromancy, Restoration, Invocation, et cetera) and a few Martial Schools (Martial Arts, Warfare, Assassination). There are so many ways to play this game, and it’s certainly worth a look.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Yulgang Online Now in Open Beta
- Yulgang Online has entered Open Beta with the release of the Emerald Server through usergames.
- Realm Royale's OB17 Goes Live, As Does 'Big Head Mode'
- Realm Royale is getting into the April Fool's spirit with a new addition to the game for a limited time: Big Head Mode.
- Heroes of the Storm: Zul'Jin Hero in Review
- Zul’Jin is a ranged assassin from the Warcraft universe.