The End of the World Begins Today with the Global Launch of Dead Maze
The end of the world begins today, with the launch of free-to-play zombie survival MMO, Dead Maze! Cooperation is key as players must work together to stem off a horrific zombie infestation that has overwhelmed the Western United States. Fight against the constant threat of the undead, scavenge what you can to survive, craft crucial supplies and weapons — and ultimately rebuild society with friends. With the launch, players can discover over 500 different items and weapons, build their own home, craft their own supplies and team up with friends to do battle with the unending horde.
“We want to build fun multiplayer games that players around the world can enjoy together,” said Mélanie Christin, co-founder of Atelier 801. “With Dead Maze, that meant looking at how we can approach a zombie themed MMO game that feels fresh and new for the genre, where cooperation is key. I believe we achieved that with Dead Maze thanks to its unique art style, deep crafting system, and our growing community of players.”
- Cooperation is Key: Join forces with fellow survivors to explore high-risk, high-reward instances in a ravaged modern world.
- Over 500+ Weapons: From kitchen knives to old undergarments, nearly every item can be used as a weapon, scavenged for valuable parts, or combined to craft useful items.
- Hordes of Undead: The infected work together and will gather before attacking. They come in many different shapes and sizes, from violently exploding infected capable of attracting even more undead, to bosses able to project more infected towards you.
- Establish your Camp: Build and furnish your personal home. Plant seeds and tend to vegetable gardens, upgrade your water collector to stay hydrated, or breed cattle to gain access to extra food resources, such as milk.
- Survive and Thrive: The undead aren’t the only threat. Hunger, thirst, and injuries must be managed. Ration your food and drinks, and monitor your health carefully using original survival mechanics.
- Bloody and Beautiful: The apocalypse never looked this good! Attention to detail and vibrant color pours through every pixel of Dead Maze’s handcrafted zones, as players explore bombed out malls and military facilities from a 2D isometric perspective.
- An Unforgettable Story: Experience a compelling story and campaign spanning a fictionalized version of the Western United States. Over 22 major longform quests will find players traveling from the suburbs of Sacramento to the beaches of Bodega Bay.
- More to Come: Atelier 801 has plans to continue supporting Dead Maze post-launch with new and exciting content from additional story-driven campaign quests to the upcoming map editor, which allows players to create and share their own adventures – and share them with the community.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Master X Master Closed Beta Now Live
- The closed beta for NCSOFT’s upcoming action MOBA Master X Master (MXM) is now live!
- Otherland: Available for Steam Early Access on 10/9/2015
- DRAGO Entertainment announces a new date for the Early Access Launch of the Unreal-powered Client Action MMORPG Otherland.
- Heroes & Legends Conquerors of Kolhar Mobile Version Now Available
- Phoenix Online Publishing today announced that epic fantasy strategy RPG Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar is available for Apple and...