Fatal Flash to Launch Kickstarter in February 2018
Coming soon to Kickstarter is a2D pixel-style arena brawler that goes by the name of Fatal Flash. Developed by indie studio Single “A” Productions, a free-to-play 2D competitive brawler for PC and Mac will launch their Kickstarter on February 27th, 2018. Their target goal is 25,000 dollars to have players battle it out in fast and frenetic multiplayer combat. If successfully funded, 12 playable archetypes will be possible with a chance to unlock more via stretch goal funding and community achievements. Rewards will include game keys, closed Beta access, and a chance to design an archetype or other elements of the game. A final date will be released upon completion of the Kickstarter campaign.
- 12 Character Archetypes – The variety of archetypes offer differing playstyles, from precise ranged attacks to strong melee characters.
- Two Styles of Combat – Frantic, networked multiplayer Free for All or Team Combat options.
- Elimination Mode – A 3v3 Death Match or Free for All on a special map.
- Character Loadouts – Collect cards that alter your playstyle.
- Customization – Write your own character lore, level up your character, and outfit them with cosmetic items, creating an entirely unique experience.
- Faction System – Public and Historical events will occur in-game, with the factions and lore you choose will have a lasting effect on your gameplay experience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi turns off servers to handle hackers
- After a spurt of malicious in-game activity that included characters being hacked, Nexon decided to temporarily shut down Mabinogi's serv...
- Neverwinter Event: Summer Festival
- The Neverwinter Team is extremely excited and overjoyed from seeing so many players explore Sharandar in Fury of the Feywild.