Fatal Flash to Launch Kickstarter in February 2018
Coming soon to Kickstarter is a2D pixel-style arena brawler that goes by the name of Fatal Flash. Developed by indie studio Single “A” Productions, a free-to-play 2D competitive brawler for PC and Mac will launch their Kickstarter on February 27th, 2018. Their target goal is 25,000 dollars to have players battle it out in fast and frenetic multiplayer combat. If successfully funded, 12 playable archetypes will be possible with a chance to unlock more via stretch goal funding and community achievements. Rewards will include game keys, closed Beta access, and a chance to design an archetype or other elements of the game. A final date will be released upon completion of the Kickstarter campaign.
- 12 Character Archetypes – The variety of archetypes offer differing playstyles, from precise ranged attacks to strong melee characters.
- Two Styles of Combat – Frantic, networked multiplayer Free for All or Team Combat options.
- Elimination Mode – A 3v3 Death Match or Free for All on a special map.
- Character Loadouts – Collect cards that alter your playstyle.
- Customization – Write your own character lore, level up your character, and outfit them with cosmetic items, creating an entirely unique experience.
- Faction System – Public and Historical events will occur in-game, with the factions and lore you choose will have a lasting effect on your gameplay experience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Deckbound Heroes - PAX South 2016
- Deckbound's cards are all completely unique, created by a unique genesis system that leverages Bitcoin technology.
- Failure Pre-Alpha Kickstarter Demo Impressions
- I had a chance to test out a pre-alpha press build of Failure, a game that tries to bring a new sci-fi twist to the genre.
- The Repopulation Releases End of September Progress Report
- The Repopulation has released its newest end-of-month report covering September changes, and it was certainly a busy month.