Elsword Hall of El Teaser
KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of the new Hall of El dungeon series. The first in an in-depth picaresque story arc that questions the substance of peace and justifies vindication.
What looked to be the final chapter in the Elsword epic left Elsword to make a decision: Allow his sister, Elesis, to become the El Lady and sacrifice any shred of humanity and recollection of the waking world she’s ever held dear. Or, keep her from the El, and allow the crux of all power and life in Elrios to collapse.
As only Elsword can, he went with his own option. Sacrificing himself the El Stone, the immense power within Elsword stabilized the El and kept Elesis safe. However, Elsword is trapped, frozen and lifeless within the El, and the El is not about to surrender the stability his power provides. Aware that the El Search party would do whatever they must to free Elsword, the El struck out the team, infecting their minds, violating the subconscious and exploiting the most selfish of ambitions to insure that Elsword is left to the El.
Is peace worth the sacrifice it’s built upon? In the first chapter of the Hall of El, the fight for Elsword is told from the perspective of Rena, Aisha and Raven.
Hall of El Key Features (Level 99)
- The prologue to the culmination of the El; the source of all life on Elrios
- End game dungeon content that can be played with any character
Will Elsword sacrifice fall prey to Rena’s apathy, Aish’a pursuit of power or Raven’s blind vengeance? Login and find out. Great events and prizes will be hosted in-game and on Elsword’s official FB page and Forums. As well, the amazingly talented composer Maks_SF crafts a wicked soundtrack in this new video.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gravity Buys Dragonica Developer Barunson Interactive
- In a recent press release, Gravity Interactive announced that they had acquired a controlling stake (50.8%) of Barunson Interactive for around...
- GameSamba and FUNimation to make “Tokyo Ghoul” mobile game
- GameSamba and FUNimation Entertainment have announced today that they are beginning production on a video game based on Tokyo Ghoul.
- Zombies Arrive In New Dark Blood Update
- Outspark has released its latest update, Act III, for Dark Blood.