Astro Empires Celebrates 7 Years
The first Astro Empires server was released 7 years ago, the game was developed to be a persistent game universe which would continue indefinitely allowing the players to mature new and exciting tactics as they grew and learned. Seven years later the original Alpha server is still open with thousands of players, many who signed up in those first few months.
The project that starts by being a solo project by a single programmer has since those early beginnings grown from a one man operation to a team, including programmers, designers and customer support staff.
Some statistics of the Astro Empires at it’s seventh anniversary: 950 galaxies, 1.600.000+ registered accounts and 4.100.000+ bases built since beginning.
Astro Empires will release a new server on May 25, the Omega server. The launch of a new server gives everyone the opportunity to contest the top places, while making new allies and friends.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Review (Xbox One)
- The other stand-out for this release of the game is the updated physics engine. It’s more than simply adding a few effects here and there.
- The Next Great War has come to EVE Online
- Over 60 thousand players are currently facing off on two major, universe-spanning sides in the emergence of what is the next great war in EVE.
- Marriage in MMORPGs
- More and more games support in game marriages, but what's the point? Why do people get married in MMORPGs?