Astro Empires Celebrates 7 Years
The first Astro Empires server was released 7 years ago, the game was developed to be a persistent game universe which would continue indefinitely allowing the players to mature new and exciting tactics as they grew and learned. Seven years later the original Alpha server is still open with thousands of players, many who signed up in those first few months.
The project that starts by being a solo project by a single programmer has since those early beginnings grown from a one man operation to a team, including programmers, designers and customer support staff.
Some statistics of the Astro Empires at it’s seventh anniversary: 950 galaxies, 1.600.000+ registered accounts and 4.100.000+ bases built since beginning.
Astro Empires will release a new server on May 25, the Omega server. The launch of a new server gives everyone the opportunity to contest the top places, while making new allies and friends.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Countdown to Christmas with CrossFire and Project Blackout
- SG Interactive and G4Box Inc. have announced a joint project for the holidays: the Countdown to Christmas FPS Challenge.
- Runescape Showcases New Member Starting Zone
- Jagex has put together information on their new player starting area, the Troll Warzone.
- Prominence Poker Closed Beta Available Now
- Players enter Prominence Poker with only their wits and their poker face as they explore unsuspecting and seedy locations.