Legends of Callasia Released on Steam
Legends of Callasia, the fantasy-themed strategy game by top Southeast Asian game developer Boomzap Entertainment, will begin its full release on Steam with a week-long sale event. Inspired by classic turn-based strategy games like Civilization, Heroes of Might & Magic, and Risk, Legends of Callasia adds an original simultaneous gameplay mechanic that keeps games moving quickly, even in multiplayer mode while adding deep strategy elements. Easy to pick up and learn, the game has a classic tabletop feel, allowing players to build and control heroes and armies, build castles and cities, and control territories and kingdoms.
The game includes 30 playable single-player campaign missions, over 35 multiplayer and skirmish maps, and thousands of lands to control! There are three factions to choose from – The Hundred Kingdoms, The Faeborne, and The Revenant – each with their own unique heroes, units, and cards. Players can plan and resolve their turns all at the same time, without waiting for others to finish. This makes for faster games, and adds another strategic element in predicting other players’ moves during online multiplayer.
As part of the launch, Boomzap is giving away amazing prizes through an upcoming tournament. Winning players may become a part of the game by naming territories and maps in the game. The grand winner will be made into a new playable hero!
Download Legends of Callasia from Steam and start practicing for the tournament to be immortalized in the game! The full version is available for $24.99 USD (discounted at $19.99 USD until June 17, 2016), while a separate demo version can be downloaded for free. More details available at legends.boomzap.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monster Super League Releases Hermite Dungeon
- Monster Super League has released a new update, introducing a new rebirth Astromon, new Hermite guardian dungeon, and new events.
- Entropia Universe: Coming to mobile devices and browsers
- Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, announced today that gamers will soon be able ...
- Dying Light Season Pass and Expansion Price Change Announced
- Techland announced today that there are price changes coming for both The Following expansion and the Season Pass.