Disintegration – Announcement Trailer
Disintegration is a new sci-fi first-person shooter on the way out, where players pilot a heavily-armed Gravcycle. Players will command troops on the ground as they battle through both single-player and multiplayer PVP modes. This game is being developed by V1 Interactive, which is an independent studio of about 30 industry veterans and new talents, who worked on titles such as Halo, Destiny, SOCOM US Navy Seals and more. The game will have a trio of multiplayer game modes at launch, each with their own maps. These team-based battles will definitely require sharp coordination, from utilizing ground units with individual abilities while also maximizing the destructive capacity of the Gravcycle.
Marcus Lehto, President and Game Director at V1 Interactive, said:
Disintegration is not your standard first-person shooter and it will challenge how you approach the battlespace. You will explore a world forever changed by an ongoing global conflict. The only way to save life as we know it is by making strategic decisions in every firefight, both as an armed Gravcycle pilot and as the commander of your crew.
Said Kari Toyama, Senior Producer at Private Division:
The game takes place in this beautiful world and has a story wrought with hardship and triumph. Both of these aspects could be the focal point of a single game, but V1 takes it one step further. Not only does Disintegration bring an immersive game world and gripping narrative, the game delivers the ability to sit both within and above combat in a completely different way than anything else out there right now.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Union Party System Unlocks Hidden Silkroad Online Power
- Joymax today unveils an upcoming update of the "Union Party System" for Silkroad Online!
- Spiritual Successor to Shining Force Online hits Kickstarter
- Rather than give up and scrap the title, they decided to take it to Kickstarter to raise funds to replace all of the Sega-owned trademarks (th...
- WildStar: October State of the Game
- After a buzzing community this week, with another key member of development leaving the team and Christmas being canceled, WildStar's tea...