Rogue Universe Global Release Scheduled for First Half of 2019
Korean developer MUST GAMES have announced that their upcoming sci-fi strategy game coming to mobile in the first half of 2019. Rogue Universe is a Space Strategy MMO built with the Unreal Engine Dev Grant back in 2018. This game is set in the Universe Year 1983 and combines galactic takeover with a unique style of comic book art and characters. Users undertake various missions and gain resources in a universe where they can either work with or against the three biggest factions. Additionally, users can expand their influence throughout the universe by building up their own fleets and joining guilds to cooperate with fellow players or engaging with other users for dominance.
It offers action for single player lovers with Deep STrike, which is a story mode where players explore and uncover secrets of Rogue Universe. They clear out routes occupied by “Invaders”. Those who want the more classic MMO experience will have Guild Wars. Guild Wars let guilds declare war on each other, and receive rewards/honor by doling out the pain to that Guild within a period of time.
Rogue Universe is currently available in Canada and Russia on Google Play and App Store. Global release, including the United States and Europe, is scheduled for the first half of 2019. Furthermore, a PC version of the game is also currently in the works.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Festival of Kobol Comes To Battlestar Galactica Online
- Bigpoint has announced the upcoming Battlestar Galactica Online Festival of Kobol.
- Adventurer's Journal - Blade & Soul Entry #3
- I spent way too long thinking I needed to crawl through a dungeon to proceed. However, I was not prepared for that.
- Firefall to be Showcased at PAX East
- Attendees of PAX East will be able to experience Firefall first-hand.