Rogue Universe Global Release Scheduled for First Half of 2019
Korean developer MUST GAMES have announced that their upcoming sci-fi strategy game coming to mobile in the first half of 2019. Rogue Universe is a Space Strategy MMO built with the Unreal Engine Dev Grant back in 2018. This game is set in the Universe Year 1983 and combines galactic takeover with a unique style of comic book art and characters. Users undertake various missions and gain resources in a universe where they can either work with or against the three biggest factions. Additionally, users can expand their influence throughout the universe by building up their own fleets and joining guilds to cooperate with fellow players or engaging with other users for dominance.
It offers action for single player lovers with Deep STrike, which is a story mode where players explore and uncover secrets of Rogue Universe. They clear out routes occupied by “Invaders”. Those who want the more classic MMO experience will have Guild Wars. Guild Wars let guilds declare war on each other, and receive rewards/honor by doling out the pain to that Guild within a period of time.
Rogue Universe is currently available in Canada and Russia on Google Play and App Store. Global release, including the United States and Europe, is scheduled for the first half of 2019. Furthermore, a PC version of the game is also currently in the works.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tiny Royale is First Exclusive Snapchat Battle Royale
- That's right, even Snapchat is getting in on the Battle Royale act, as Zynga Inc. announces the upcoming Tiny Royale.
- Alphamon Ouryuken Arrives For Digimon Masters
- Joymax has introduced one of the most powerful Digimon into Digimon Masters Online's universe.
- Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend Begins November 13th
- The Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are excited to announce the first Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend beginning on Thursday, N...