Dead by Daylight E3 2017 Console Launch and Beyond Interview + Raffle
Darren (DizzyPW) got a few minutes to talk with Mathieu Cote for Dead by Daylight at E3 2017. We discuss potential future IP partnerships, today’s console launch, improvements in gameplay since the earlier days of early access, and much more.
Dead by Daylight is a 4v1 online competitive arena title in which four survivors must band together to outsmart and outplay a fifth human player to escape from a nightmarish setting. Pulling inspiration from various horror films throughout the ages, Dead by Daylight offers an unparalleled adrenaline pumping setting with plenty of RPG progression elements to keep you coming back for more. A huge roster of survivors and killers offers tons of new ways to experience the game and discover new fun ways to survive, or trap your prey.
Ready to win a Steam unlock code or epic in-game cosmetics? Head over to our forums for further details.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Talks Stretch Goals in Founding Principle #15
- It's been quite a while since Camelot Unchained saw a new Foundational Principle from the CityState Entertainment team. But #15 has arriv...
- Endless Fury: Daily Events Annouced
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today announced several exciting Daily Events taking place now in new free-to-play side-scrollin...
- Brawl Busters Launches On Steam
- Brawl Busters, one of Rock Hippo Production's action-packed MMOs, is now available on Steam.