Dead by Daylight E3 2017 Console Launch and Beyond Interview + Raffle
Darren (DizzyPW) got a few minutes to talk with Mathieu Cote for Dead by Daylight at E3 2017. We discuss potential future IP partnerships, today’s console launch, improvements in gameplay since the earlier days of early access, and much more.
Dead by Daylight is a 4v1 online competitive arena title in which four survivors must band together to outsmart and outplay a fifth human player to escape from a nightmarish setting. Pulling inspiration from various horror films throughout the ages, Dead by Daylight offers an unparalleled adrenaline pumping setting with plenty of RPG progression elements to keep you coming back for more. A huge roster of survivors and killers offers tons of new ways to experience the game and discover new fun ways to survive, or trap your prey.
Ready to win a Steam unlock code or epic in-game cosmetics? Head over to our forums for further details.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rappelz Releases Epic IX Part 2
- The latest update introduces a new raid dungeon, a party matching system, class rebalancing, skills available for pets, & more.
- Brave Brigade Joins Ban Hammered Event
- The event welcomes the 100,000 players banned from Az'roth for using third-party software to auto-play their beloved MMO.
- Snail Games Latest Action MMORPG, Blade Reborn, Available Globally
- Snail Games has just unveiled the global launch of their latest action MMORPG, Blade Reborn on both iOS and Android.