Dead by Daylight E3 2017 Console Launch and Beyond Interview + Raffle
Darren (DizzyPW) got a few minutes to talk with Mathieu Cote for Dead by Daylight at E3 2017. We discuss potential future IP partnerships, today’s console launch, improvements in gameplay since the earlier days of early access, and much more.
Dead by Daylight is a 4v1 online competitive arena title in which four survivors must band together to outsmart and outplay a fifth human player to escape from a nightmarish setting. Pulling inspiration from various horror films throughout the ages, Dead by Daylight offers an unparalleled adrenaline pumping setting with plenty of RPG progression elements to keep you coming back for more. A huge roster of survivors and killers offers tons of new ways to experience the game and discover new fun ways to survive, or trap your prey.
Ready to win a Steam unlock code or epic in-game cosmetics? Head over to our forums for further details.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Announces Playable Female Characters
- A long-awaited update has finally come to Gloria Victis in the form of adding playable female characters!
- E3 2014 Recap - Guild Wars 2 Season 2
- We sat down with ArenaNet's Associate Game Director, Steve Waller, and Design Director, Chris Whiteside, at E3 last week to talk GW2.
- R2Games Announces Yitien Beta
- R2 Games is now starting beta for its oriental themed MMORPG, Yitien.