Dead by Daylight E3 2017 Console Launch and Beyond Interview + Raffle
Darren (DizzyPW) got a few minutes to talk with Mathieu Cote for Dead by Daylight at E3 2017. We discuss potential future IP partnerships, today’s console launch, improvements in gameplay since the earlier days of early access, and much more.
Dead by Daylight is a 4v1 online competitive arena title in which four survivors must band together to outsmart and outplay a fifth human player to escape from a nightmarish setting. Pulling inspiration from various horror films throughout the ages, Dead by Daylight offers an unparalleled adrenaline pumping setting with plenty of RPG progression elements to keep you coming back for more. A huge roster of survivors and killers offers tons of new ways to experience the game and discover new fun ways to survive, or trap your prey.
Ready to win a Steam unlock code or epic in-game cosmetics? Head over to our forums for further details.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Amazon GameOn Masters: Gear.Club 2018 Tournament This Weekend
- Amazon's GameOn Masters will be hosting an exciting tournament this weekend, for Gear.Club 2018 Featuring Pagani.
- Quantum Rush: Greenlit on Steam & extensive update
- A big update for Quantum Rush brings lots of improvements and new content and the game has been greenlit on Steam.
- Age of Wushu: Palace of Shifting Flowers Sect Unveiled
- Age of Wushu by Snail Games has just revealed a female-only Sect, the Palace of Shifting Flower in its upcoming expansion, Tempest of Strife.