Dead by Daylight
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer horror game where 4 unlucky participates must work together to escape a single terrifying killer.
As a survivor, utilize the additional vision granted by a 3rd-person perspective to strategically navigate the procedurally generated environment and evade the clutches of death. As a killer, zero in on your prey in the immersive first-person perspective while playing as a variety of horror-inspired characters ranging from the brutal Slasher to spooky paranormal entities.
Whether through ferocious hunting, the sacrificing of an ally, or the inspiring cooperation among teammates, each match is a chilling, yet rewarding experience that will keep you coming back time and time again for the endless thrills and vast amounts of unlockable content.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 04, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Behaviour Digital
- Publisher: Starbreeze Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Unique gameplay.
- +Solid horror experience.
- -Long queue times.
- -Lagging issues.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4170/AMD FX-8120/Intel Core i3-4170/AMD FX-8300
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: DX11 Compatible GeForce GTX 460 1GB/AMD HD 6850 1GB/DX11 Compatible GeForce 760/AMD HD 8800 4GB
- HDD: 15 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Launch Review
- To say the gaming world is smitten by SMITE is no understatement.
- Elite Dangerous: Beta 1 now available
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) has released the first phase of the Beta development process of its forthcoming space epic Elite: Danger...
- Sega Europe Acquires Amplitude Studios
- SEGA Europe have today announced the acquisition of the award-winning French game development outfit, Amplitude Studios.