Legion of Heroes: Mobile MMORPG looking for testers
NEXON M, the innovative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., is taking Legion of Heroes into beta testing and is looking for passionate testers on a first-come, first-served basis to check out the game. Legion of Heroes is designed for passionate, enthusiastic massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) players, offering a PC-quality MMO experience for Android and iOS mobile devices.
As part of the game announcement, NEXON M is asking for MMORPG fans with Android devices running Android version 4.0 or later to test the game and provide feedback. Players can sign up at http://loh.nexonm.com/Beta/Index.aspx
Articles You May Enjoy
- Year 0 to Launch on Facebook and Legendary Portal
- Legendary Games announces the coming open beta release of Year Zero on Facebook and their own gaming portal.
- Green Arrow Pierces Into the Heart of DC Universe Online
- Straight from Star City and into DC Universe Online’s Legends PvP comes one of DC's most legendary heroes, the Green Arrow.
- Tribal Wars 2 - Unit System revealed
- InnoGames released additional information on the unit system of its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2.