Legion of Heroes: Mobile MMORPG looking for testers
NEXON M, the innovative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., is taking Legion of Heroes into beta testing and is looking for passionate testers on a first-come, first-served basis to check out the game. Legion of Heroes is designed for passionate, enthusiastic massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) players, offering a PC-quality MMO experience for Android and iOS mobile devices.
As part of the game announcement, NEXON M is asking for MMORPG fans with Android devices running Android version 4.0 or later to test the game and provide feedback. Players can sign up at http://loh.nexonm.com/Beta/Index.aspx
Articles You May Enjoy
- Enter the Dark Tournament from Yu Yu Hakusho in Puzzle & Dragons
- GungHo Online Entertainment has officially invited players to channel their spirit energy and enter the Dark Tournament.
- Dragon's Prophet Olandra Update Interview
- This week we will be introducing a new zone called Olandra, which will introduce players to some very cool features. For starters, players wil...
- New USSR MiG Fighters Take Flight in World of Warplanes
- Wargaming today announced the launch of content update 1.6 for its massively multiplayer aviation combat game World of Warplanes.