Legion of Heroes: Mobile MMORPG looking for testers
NEXON M, the innovative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., is taking Legion of Heroes into beta testing and is looking for passionate testers on a first-come, first-served basis to check out the game. Legion of Heroes is designed for passionate, enthusiastic massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) players, offering a PC-quality MMO experience for Android and iOS mobile devices.
As part of the game announcement, NEXON M is asking for MMORPG fans with Android devices running Android version 4.0 or later to test the game and provide feedback. Players can sign up at http://loh.nexonm.com/Beta/Index.aspx
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar: Reloaded PAX Prime 2015 F2P Recap
- All told, this could be the model that Wildstar needed from the start; it’s harder and harder these days to run a pay-per-play model like Wo...
- Shroud of the Avatar Prepares for Final Data Wipe
- Shroud of the Avatar backers will be able to lay claim to a permanent plot of land in the fantasy MMO.
- MU Origin Receives Battlefield of Emperor Update
- Another content update has come to MU Origin, in the form of "Battlefield of Emperor". This update has a variety of important featur...