Project Warlock II Announcement trailer
Project Warlock II is a retro shooter with non-stop action, blood-spattered pixels flying everywhere, epic rock and synth soundtrack, totally revamped sound design and is improving upon every aspect of the original game. Project Warlock II is looking at Quake and Unreal where Project Warlock’s eye was on Blood and Hexen.
Retrovibe is a channel where not only you’ll be able to watch the developers while live deving, but also is a place where you’ll fulfill your wildest neo-retro dreams. If you are looking for a new retro games or you are interested in developing your game, you will find interesting things here. Drop off comfortably and let the Retrovibe carry you away.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mad Rocket: Fog of War Begins Pre-Registration
- Mobile Game Developer/Publisher FourThirtyThree has announced the pre-registration for their new mobile strategy game has begun.
- AlphaDraft Adds SMITE to Roster of Fantasy Esport Games
- “We’re very excited to be working with AlphaDraft on daily fantasy for the SMITE Pro League,” said Todd Harris.
- Stormfall: Rise of Balur Update Recieves New Features
- Since its launch in January 2015, Plarium’s newest mobile title, Stormfall: Rise of Balur has accumulated 4 million hours of gameplay, with ...