Destiny Knights, A New Netmarble ARPG is Available Now
Netmarble launched their latest action-RPG today, Destiny Knights for both iOS and Android players in over 120 countries. A high-quality visual experience awaits players as they play through a story that focuses on various heroes across six intertwined factions. Strategy will be key to their unique battle system; Dynamic battle and tactical movements are important to success in Destiny Knights. There is a wealth of content already ready to explore. In ‘Carol’s Trial’, the users will attempt to clear an endless wave of monsters. In Faction Boss mode and Giant’s Dungeon, the users have to battle powerful boss monsters with a precise and tactical approach. In addition, those who pre-registered before today will receive in-game rewards, such as 500 Rubies to get them started. There is also the “Launching Event” missions with abundant rewards for those who complete them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Granado Espada (EU): Huge Armonia and Level Cap Update
- EuroGamez GmbH announced today that Granado Espada Europe version finally released the Armonia update and level cap open to hight master. Armo...
- Marvel Heroes Omega: For a limited time, Venom arrives on Console
- Last week, the first issue of the biggest symbiote event in Marvel comics, Venomverse arrived! To celebrate this, Venom comes to console!
- WildStar Will Become Free-to-Play this Fall
- NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios™ are excited to announce that WildStar will become free-to-play this fall.