Destiny Knights, A New Netmarble ARPG is Available Now
Netmarble launched their latest action-RPG today, Destiny Knights for both iOS and Android players in over 120 countries. A high-quality visual experience awaits players as they play through a story that focuses on various heroes across six intertwined factions. Strategy will be key to their unique battle system; Dynamic battle and tactical movements are important to success in Destiny Knights. There is a wealth of content already ready to explore. In ‘Carol’s Trial’, the users will attempt to clear an endless wave of monsters. In Faction Boss mode and Giant’s Dungeon, the users have to battle powerful boss monsters with a precise and tactical approach. In addition, those who pre-registered before today will receive in-game rewards, such as 500 Rubies to get them started. There is also the “Launching Event” missions with abundant rewards for those who complete them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hardware Review: Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Straight away, I’m more than a little disappointed, but not with the phone, but with American mobile carriers.
- Razer and Grinding Gear Games Combine Their Might for Path of Exile
- Razer, the worldwide leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems today announced a partnership with Grinding Gear Games, ...
- Trials of Ascension: Less than 48 hours left on sale
- The two year anniversary sale for Trials of Ascension has been an incredible success. Donations have totaled more than $62,000 which also mean...