Diosa Force to Collaborate with DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor
Auer Media announced that two franchises, Diosa Force and DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor will receive a crossover. Saviors from the DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor universe will be journeying to the Continent of Elements to save it from collapse. The danger is great, and the Diosa Force characters simply cannot do it on their own. The Descendants of Gods are ready to join the battle against certain doom. In addition, there are a few limited SSR Heroes available, in Celia the National Dragon Knight and Soryu, the Dueler of Steady Water.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert: The Mystic Class Comes Later This Year
- The Mystic will first make her first appearance on Black Desert Online’s Korean service and will be released soon to other regions.
- League of Legends: Group Stage Week 2 - Worlds 2017
- We’re back and ready to rumble for the second week of the group stages for Worlds 2017!
- Guild Wars 2 Reveals The Elementalist Elite Specialization, Tempest
- The tempest enables players to harness the elements with a myriad of new skills and a new weapon to utilize – the warhorn.